“What you'd expect”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #12 of 155 Restaurants in Wilson
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Great staff and location. Same food as Olive Gardens everywhere. Seems less crowded and rushed than other Olive Gardens.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

After a long day driving north, it's so nice to sit down to a nice meal here. Unfortunately the noise level is very high that it was difficult to hear the server. I had the healthy seafood dish under 600 calories-shrimp and mussels over whole wheat pasta. I wasn't given a plate for all my shells so I had to stack them in my salad dressing container. Hubby had eggplant parmigiana, so large that he needed a box for left overs. We used a $5 coupon from the Sunday paper too. $48 with tip for two meals with wine.
It's about 2 1/2 miles from the Wilson exit on I 95.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This restaurant is especially nice because the people who work there are so friendly and attentive. The food is typical Olive Garden but takes on a special flair due to the staff. Good Job!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Nothing Italian about Olive Garden per me and Jay Leno..
Pretty good place to eat if you only want salad and bread sticks...Best two things they serve...

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Service has gotten worse each time we've been. Tonight they overcharged for kid's drinks even after being told that just couple wks ago their waiter brought my kids regular sized drinks (and pretty much every other time I've ever been to any restaurant lately since my kids are at the 11/12 cut off age and can handle cups but also still like simple fares)--and they only drank one glass by the way. They actually removed the kid price ($1.04) and left the 2.79 price when I showed them. For 2?? So there is your 20% tip, waitress. $5.50+tax for drinks that were supposed to come with the meal. Hope those drinks were worth it. This place nickels and dimes...last time they charged my daughter for her side of Alfredo (bc she didn't want it actually on the pasta of her make your own meal--it was included!).

Food was decent, nothing special. Salad enough for two, four breadsticks, one bowl of watery chicken gnocchi (that was "fresh") and kids meals looked like they had been sitting a min. No to-go drinks offered, esp after paying that amount.

We will stick to the Raleigh location from now on. We have yet to have issues there and the wait staff is always accommodating.