Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
SAVE US$30
Agoda.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
StayForLongUS$107
All reviews hanes mall room was clean waffles biscuits and gravy parking lot stay there again great stay visiting family one night stay free breakfast the breakfast area convenient location easy access wake forest old salem hospital interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Wonderful stay. Always friendly and welcoming service. Quiet, clean, and safe atmosphere! The rewards program is a must. Its nice to earn point and free snacks! I travel for work in the area and im always able to get a lovely room and Ive come to know the staff and they are wonderful

Room tip: Some of the king suites have jacuzzi jet tubs! get one and go enjoy. Join the rewards program for free snacks
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Other at Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi cecilialacy84,

Greetings from Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel. I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed reading this review and thank you for leaving your five-star rating of our hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Our management is always happy to serve you and we can't wait to see you again. Have a great day ahead.

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

It certainly served our basic need for an affordable place to stay. They are not doing normal breakfast due to covid so they are doing “breakfast bags” to take back up to your room, and one morning they were out of bagels. Our room keys also stopped working prior to the end of our trip but they fixed it. Beds are not comfortable but shower desk microwave etc are fine. Reasonably clean.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Other at Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

bmh1994,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. I do apologize for the discomfort you experienced with our bed, but I'm glad we were able to meet
your expectations of cleanliness and service. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 9 November 2020

I really enjoyed my experience, the 3 nights I stayed here. If I could give that BED, a 10 I would.
Pam, at the front desk was amazing. She was patient, caring and very helpful. I will definitely stay here again. That bed though

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Other at Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2020

Hi BackPacker586000,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We are overjoyed to discover the positive impression we made with our service and hospitality. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an
exceptional and memorable experience for every guest. We hope that your next visit will be another five star experience.

Reviewed 8 November 2020

I almost never write bad reviews of a hotel. I feel that one bad experience should be addressed with the management and seen as a possible glitch. We always try to make the best of a bad situation. Having contacted staff and finding all our concerns ignored for three days, I decided to share our experiences from last month. This is an unsafe, poorly managed hotel. From no hot water to a linen shortage you should expect to be treated poorly the entire time you are there. We were unable to sleep due to a drugged out homeless man sitting in the parking lot blaring music night and day. The shower head was broken and sprayed water up and out the side wetting the floor and toilet. When we got that leak fixed, water streamed from the tub spout for the rest of our stay. We had warm water enough for one person to take a shower the first day. After that the water was cold or tepid for the rest of our stay. The tub had not been cleaned in weeks if not months. We asked for clean wash cloths and were told they would be sent to our room. We waited hours, but none came. I found a maid in the hall and asked, but she said there were not any clean ones in the hotel at all, but that in an hour some might be available. We waited about four more hours, but still we couldn't get any. After being kept awake by music blaring in the parking lot day and night we finally checked out to come home. We had stayed at this hotel two years ago without any of the problems we found this visit. It's apparent that their standards have dropped to unacceptable.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: October 2020

KimCinNC,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us and we are confronting each of the issues that you mentioned to ensure that no guest has this experience in the future. We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 3 November 2020

I did have some trouble with the water not being hot but soon before I even had to call the front desk they were already on it and got the water to work so I was really happy about that. Friendly staff helpful too. Close to many food options!

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Other at Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Hi mendezangelica969,

Greetings from Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing a comfortable and convenient experience for our valued guests. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. We will happily share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you soon!