“Great Day on the Water!”

Capt. Jot Owens / Jot It Down Fishing Charters LLC
Ranked #8 of 24 Tours in Wrightsville Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer ½ days (4 hours), ¾ days (6 hours) and Full days (8 hours)Flats, inshore, and near shore charter/guided fishing tripsSpecializing in Light Tackle and Fly Fishing for Red drum, Flounder, Trout, Cobia, Tarpon, Shark and Many More! Complimentary fish cleaning. Fishing the waters around; Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, and surrounding Beaches. Special winter rates January, February and March!
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Booked Captain Jot for a six hour trip with two other family members. We were extremely impressed with his knowledge of the local fisheries. Very personable and professional. Top quality gear and his boat was meticulously clean and orderly...reflective of the pride he has in his business. Fed five adults and two children with our catch which had been cleaned dockside upon our return. One of my best guided trips.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Captain Jot was super nice and knowledgeable. He knew exactly where to go to catch the fish. He was very comforting also. He let us know that he would take care of us and make sure we have a good time. I would recommend him to anybody and use him anytime I come down. It is well worth the money to experience the charter with him. It was definitely the highlight of our whole trip. :)

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Captain Jot is very expert in what he does, and knows the territory extremely well, all of which translates into productive fishing! More often than not, we will be pulling in the fish when no one from the surrounding boats is catching anything.

I have been a repeat customer for over five years, attempting a trip a month from summer through late fall. The reason I am a repeat customer is because I felt I got my money's worth in enjoyment and learning. I got to learn different techniques for catching different fish, and felt that we were given the best opportunity to catch fish due to Captain Jot's expertise and knowledge.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 31 January 2014

If you’re looking for a great day of fishing with friends or your with your family… Jot is the guy to be out on the water with. I have been fishing with Jot for over 5 years now and he always puts us on the fish. While out with Jot it’s not just about putting your line in the water. He is more than willing to share his knowledge of fishing so that you take away more than a cooler of fish at the end of the day. My kids now expect a trip with Jot every year even thou we have our own boat. They speak about him like he is a lifelong family friend.

If your looking for a Captain that know the waters and where to find the fish jot is the guy you want to book with

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Capt Jot is a true and consistent professional that you count on when choosing a guide. Whether you are bringing your kid, wife, or your buddies, you are guaranteed to be educated, entertained, and most of all-catch some fish! As a local fisherman, I have fished some of the same spots that he took us to. The difference was in his technique and bait choices. It was unbelievable how big a difference it made. The next chance you get to go fishing, give Jot a call and get hooked up!