Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Cherished family memories!

I was referred to Capt. Jot by a close friend as being THE inshore charter guide to use while in... read more

Reviewed 3 August 2018
Brent C
Lynchburg, Virginia
Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Captain Jot gave us the best fishing day of our lives! He certainly knows his stuff. Knows what... read more

Reviewed 3 May 2018
60rjb2018
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Joe was really cool and professional. He was upfront and honestly and entertained us the whole time. We caught some big ole fish and saw the Captain show off his skills. Definitely recommend

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Martin S
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Captain Jot is friendly, patient and willing to work with us, a deaf family of four. A great guy who cares and makes sure that we have a good experience in catching a fish for the first time! He gets right to it and stays active with us in fishing. He made it inspiring for us to learn more about fishing and do it better. We would definitely see him again!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Jodi G
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

The captain was amazing. He knows so much about the area and the history and the most important where to go to catch fish. I had my six year old son with me he loves kids and we had a blast. We caught some huge fish right away they were biting non stop for the entire morning.

Great fun would tell anyone to do it. We are coming back soon

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I've been fortunate to fish all over North America with hundreds of Charter Captains. Capt. Jot Owens is one of the best in the business. Not only will Jot do everything in his power to put you on fish, but you'll walk away feeling like you made a new friend. The experience is second to none, so don't hesitate to give the man a call, but book early because he's typically booked way out in advance.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Captain Jot put us on the fish within minutes and kept us there, at the end of the day I'm so tired I could barely write this review. Not only does he take the time to teach you, he never gets frustrated. He is also a awesome dude! Fish with the locals! You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: April 2016