“Excellent seafood in North Dakota”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #17 of 191 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Red Lobster always has great food and great service. Since the doctor placed me on a diet, I reviewed the diet handbook and was pleased to find most of my favorite Red Lobster entrees are OK for sodium levels and calories.

Please look at a map folks. North Dakota is smack dab in the middle of the continent; about as far as you can get from an ocean. Unless you order a steak (lots of beef cattle in North Dakota), your entree will have to be flown into Bismarck.

Enjoy the seafood, it beats the dickens out of the fish steaks served to us in grade school!

Reviewed 1 March 2016

We love to eat at Red Lobster, the food is always good and the service is great. We have eaten here over 25 times and we have never had a bad meal. A lot of places you will get a bad meal occasionally but not at the Bismarck Red Lobster.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Red Lobster is always consistently excellent! This includes the service, cleanliness, drinks and food. My husband had the lobster linguini and I had the king crab. Both were delicious!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

My wife and I dined here during a date night and it is consistent, like all Red Lobsters everywhere. The food is good for seafood-starved North Dakota. We arrived about 4:30 pm on a Friday to beat the dinner rush and were seated and served quickly. Overall, we enjoyed our experience.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

As always, th food was great. My favorite is still Walt's fried shrimp with the best tartar sauce on the planet. I always get a pint of tartar sauce to go.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!