“Lemon Bars and Quiche”

Nichole's Fine Pastry
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Fargo
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Never having been to ND, googled "things to not miss" and found this place. The recommendation was "lemon bars". I got the lemon bars. They were no different than those I would make at home. I did have the artichoke, feta, kalamata olive quiche and that was good.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We were looking for a late afternoon treat on our recent visit to downtown Fargo. This place was PERFECT! We walked in and couldn't believe the selection of lovely pastries & desserts to choose from. They also serve soup, sandwiches, salads and gelato (which was around the corner from the pastries so we didn't know it was a dessert option until seated). Also a full coffee bar. Delicious. Artisan. Decor was beautiful with original artwork on the walls. Lovely & sophisticated. I'm very impressed.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

There's a reason this place is the #1 dessert place in Fargo! Although a tad pricey, this place has the best selection of desserts ranging from panna cottas to cheesecake to the best chocolate desserts you will ever have! They also have coffees and teas if that is your thing. Try this place and you will be a repeat customer!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Nicole's is a must visit eatery in Fargo. Locally owned, the menu includes a daily special soups, salads, quiche, and panini sandwiches, and a variety of cold sandwiches. The bakery is EVERYTHING good in the world. Indulgent. Pretty. Delicious. The chocolate dome and fruit tarts are winners, but truly everything is worth a try. Perfect with french press coffee. It's great to support local business- Nicole is a wonderful supporter of the arts and many other community initiatives.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Nichole's is a local pastry shop in beautiful downtown Fargo, and it is worth a trip. They do have a small menu and coffee/tea drinks, but the real reason to stop is their bakery. I make it a point to have everyone in my group order something different, and then we try a little of everything. I have yet to taste something I didn't care for. If it has chocolate, you can bet I'm going to go for it first, but their fruit selections are fantastic as well. It's a really cute little place, definitely worth a visit!