US$104
US$84
US$59
SleepInn
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$80
My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND(Fargo)(Great Value!)
US$72
All reviewssocial hourmain staycar washone cup coffee makerfront deskgas stationcomplete kitchenlots of pillowsoatmealfree laundrylonger stayconference roomhuge roomsmall kitchensized fridgehot tubgreat customer service
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We have to stay in Fargo periodically, and our usual place wasn't available, so I did what I typically do: looked by price and reviews on TripAdvisor (we were looking for a clean and simple place for a reasonable price, since we are just staying on our way through). MainStay Suites popped up and I liked what I saw. We weren't disappointed! We got in very late. Our room surprised us! It had the most wonderful little kitchenette with a peninsula and bar stools (could double as a desktop) and all the amenities you'd want for a longer stay (we didn't need them but it was still fun). There was a small sitting room and an adjacent sleeping area and a nice bath. Everything was extremely clean, comfortable, and well-designed for function and aesthetics. The bedding was wonderful (duvet instead of bedspread, and very comfortable). I am most picky about cleanliness, since I am immunosuppressed. The only criticism I have (which isn't much to pick at) is there was very little space on the window side of the (king) bed, so someone less agile might have just a little trouble maneuvering (especially in the night) but this is a small thing. It was a good surprise and a good night's sleep for the long drive the next day. This will be our new "spot" when going through Fargo.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Keely S, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that we gave you an enjoyable experience during your recent visit. I have shared your kind words with my housekeeping staff, and we will definitely use your feedback as motivation to continue impressing our valued guests!

Thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

our usual hotel was full for our girls night away. We booked a suite. the room was clean. the bathtub super slippery and the hand rail was broken off. room 215. The room stank of burnt BBQ. we opened all the windows in the room. the room was deodorized the next day and the front desk offered to move us to another suite. we declined because we had tons of our shopping bags. they took off 50% off the second night. Apparently the previous guest had lived in this suite for one month! The breakfast was very good, sausage and eggs. The staff were very helpful esp JOSH. There is an outside sitting area with a fire table. We had a local person walking at night stroll up to the back of the hotel and sit with us while we were outside. The area is not very secure and is open to the public so I recommend they fence this area in. There is a Keurig in the rooms ,large fridge, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher. The hotel adjoins another hotel. Area is in a good location. Hotel is very quiet and is only 3 floors. Close to a busy road/ gas station.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Josh at the fromt desk got us through check in quickly and smoothly. The rooms here are exactly what we were looking for. Clean, comfortable, and modern. They offered a satisfactory, full breakfast. I would like to thank the staff who allowed us late checkout after a tiresome night. And i would like to thank josh again for a smooth departure. I stay in Fargo hotels often, and this is in my top 3. I am sure to rerurn for another stay here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I was greeted by Josh. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. He explained all of the amenities of the hotel. We only stayed one night and didn't use the pool. We had a beautiful king suite. Very clean. Fully stocked kitchen with plates, glasses, silverware and utensils. I will be back the next time I visit Fargo.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Keely S, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest survey. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! I have shared your feedback with Josh, and he thanks you for your kind words. We will use your response to ensure we continue to impress our guests for years to come.

Thank you again for your time, and have a great day.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We recently booked a 4 night stay at the Mainstay Suites in Fargo ND. We were attending a bible convention and wanted a place that provided a small kitchen. We received a warm welcome at check in and found the room to be clean and well equipped. Our room had a king size bed, couch and comfortable chair in the small sitting area, along with lamps and foot stools. The kitchen area was convenient and equipped with a counter-type table with two chairs, full size refrigerator, stove top (no oven) microwave and a Keurig one cup coffee maker. It also had a few dishes and cups. The hotel’s location is less than ten minutes to Scheels Arena, Costco and the new Sanford Hospital. Unfortunately, my husband hurt his back and we had to leave a day early. Michelle at the front desk was a big help during this time, and even gave us directions to the hospital. Many thanks to her. All in all it was a great stay and we will return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Keely S, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

CabinLady2012,

Thank you so much for reviewing the MainStay Suites of Fargo. We appreciate all of the kind words, and I will share them with our staff. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and we will use it to motivate ourselves to continue impressing our guests!

We hope your husband is feeling better! Thank you again for your kind words and we hope you will visit us again next time your travels bring you to Fargo.

Warm regards,