“Best Pizza in town!”

Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
Ranked #47 of 354 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Uncle Maddios has the best pizza in town and the friendliest staff! It is a family friendly restaurant, yet feel free to have an evening of fun with adults! I have allergies to fresh tomatoes and the staff always takes care to be sure there is NO cross contamination. Thank you Uncle Maddio's!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I love being able to customize your own pizza, and their ingredients so fresh! I also love their Greek salad!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Hard to find a good thin pizza crust. This place rocks. It was excellent even though they forgot a topping.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Me and my wife visited this place for lunch. The staff was friendly, the place was clean and the food was fast and delicious. We ordered the Big Max which contained their homemade meatballs. I recommend getting these meatballs on a pizza as they are one of the best meatballs I ever ate. I will always come back to this place.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We went here on our first night in town...and came back the next night! It was truly some of the best pizza anywhere. It is a cafeteria line type place where they build your pizza in front of you then deliver to your table. The crust was snappy and thin and it tasted marvelous! Oh yes, try this joint!