“Awesome pizza and appetizers”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #38 of 377 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Great service, great food. Try the deep pan pizza you won't be disappointed. The jalapeño pretzels with cheese sauce are amazing. The staff was friendly and made sure everything was taken care of. Our beverage glasses were always refilled quickly.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Since we do not have an Old Chicago in Grand Forks, a group of us have been making special trips to Fargo for many years just to eat here and work on our beer tours. As of this review, I've happily completed two tours and on 98 out of 110 on my third tour. We have always had great service and awesome food! The "Meat Me" calzone has been one of my favorites, but I have enjoyed so many awesome meals from your menu! Never disappointed! I've enjoyed your restaurant in large groups, small groups, as a couple, and solo. Thank you for being here and upholding the standards that we have enjoyed from our first time here years ago. Now... when will you open up a place in Grand Forks???? (March 25th 2017)

1  Thank ShanOC
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Ordered pizza and picked it up. Always great pizza. Service is always good and food is usually done in short amount of time.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I've been here several times, food is great, decent happy hour specials. This is a chain, but if you are going to stay a while or have this chain available in your area join their club. Great extra perks with the club. I love that they keep track of the different kinds of beers you have had there! There is always a special featured beer group, that when you drink them you get raffle tickets to enter to win the prize up for grabs! This changes often. So many beers, American type food, great Pizza and appetizers! Definitely one of my favorites while I'm working in Fargo!!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I went in and sat up at the bar (which was a mess) around 4:30pm where there was only like 3 other people expecting a quick trip. Made eye contact with the bartender a couple times so I know she saw me, yet she waited another 5-10 minutes to greet me, clear the dirty glassware and garbage in front of me and take my drink order. I finally get my beer and had to ask her for a menu, never offered me anything to eat. Took another 15-20 minutes for her to come take my order so I just ended up getting my food to-go. I got the traditional sweet chili wings, which were delicious. I would order food to-go again, but I probably wouldn't go in and sit at the bar.

Been to Old Chicago? Share your experiences!