The Railway Guest House
US$83
US$71
Ye Olde Station Guest House(Shustoke)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Brook Marston Farm Hotel(Sutton Coldfield)
US$84
  • Pool
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$67
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2016

A small B&B on the main road through Nether Whitacre. Staff are friendly and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast is fantastic. The place is well kept, clean and modern. I had a small room (Room 4) - fine for me but I suspect some people might think it too small for the money. Likewise I was right next to the bathroom which was not ideal given the soundproofing. I also had the misfortune to be there the night that two guests decided to be the Welsh entry for the International Year of the Idiot. Nothing the proprietors can do about that I guess but it did detract from the overall experience.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank RichardWoodward162
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We stayed here to visit the NEC. Our room was spacious and warm with a clean bathroom, although I found the bed too spongey for my liking and the pillow very soft. But you may like soft beds. Alao the Internet didn't work and my husband hit his head on the wooden stairs overhead,, which are a hazard. There wasn't much variety of fruit for breakfast but the cooked breakfast was very nice indeed. Also the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Overall I would recommend it, if you are looking for a decent place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Cosy B&B which offers a warm welcome. Great attention to detail and room equipped with everything you could possibly need and spotlessly clean. Comfortable bed with plenty of pillows. Fantastic breakfast

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

The Railway Guest House has everything you'll need for a comfortable stay and was perfect for us to exhibit at the NEC which is only 15 mins drive through the countryside. Janice is lovely and couldn't be more helpful, there was always plenty of hot water, clean towels and hospitality The breakfast and service was excellent.

We will be back next year

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2016

This was our second visit here and will certainly not be our last.
Janice is a very welcoming, friendly and amenable host.
The rooms are clean and comfortable with everything you could possibly need.
Very tasty breakfast and Janice caters for special diets too.
Would definitely recommend a stay here.
It's only 10 minutes easy drive to the NEC, which was the purpose of our visit, and the local town of Coleshill has some lovely pubs and restaurants and is just a few minutes drive or taxi journey.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends