Quality Inn(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
US$55
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Forks)
US$71
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$85
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
All reviewshot tubapples and bananasroom was cleanbelgian wafflesdesk clerkcolumbia mallwould stay againa great stayparking lotbedselevatorcerealthermostatwinnipeg
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed 2 nights at the Fairfield Inn Grand Forks. Upon arriving the parking was sparse for a pickup but we did find a spot. Check in was great. I had checked in online ahead of time so I just had to pick up the key cards. The gentleman that greated up was very professional and friendly. Our room although slightly small was very clean. We slept well on the comfy beds and the halls were quiet. Breakfast on the first day was great, well stocked and ckean. The second day it looked like a tornado hit and food was nearly gone even though we went down early. The staff refilled it as we ate. My only complaint was that when we returned at 4:30 on the first day out we found our room just the way we left it. No one had even attempted to clean. I went to the front desk only to find out that housekeeping had already gone for the day. The girl at the desk got us some towels ready that we picked up after dinner. I should have just left our used towels hanging but I didn't think about that at the moment. All in all it was a good stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2016

My wife and have come down to Grand Forks for a weekend (nights) of dining, shopping and relaxation. Upon arrival we were quite satisfied with the overall appearance of this property.The hotel was very clean and the front desk staff were friendly. Our room was nice and made for relaxation. We were off to a good start for the weekend.

We fell asleep at about 11:30 pm on the first night with a sense of excitement that there would be no kids to wake us up. Then at about 12:10 am our door was opened by someone with a key. Thank God we had the latch on as I wasn't wearing much (it turned out that the front desk person reassigned our room). The whole situation had our adrenaline going enough that sleep was out of the question for a couple more hours- so much for the peaceful sleep and relaxation part of the night.

I am writing this review on the second night as I am again disappointed with this establishment. After a day of shopping i reviewed the credit statement only to discover there were extra charges on our credit card. We had booked with a third party company and paid for our room weeks ahead of time. According to our online credit card statement the hotel has charged us again for the room. There was also another charge on the card from the hotel that could not be explained. When we asked the young lady at the front desk ( a pleasant young woman) she could not explain why we were charged or what the second charge was.She informed that it shouldn't be the security deposit as this charge usually doesn't apply to third party bookings. So no explanations as to why to the charges are on our card. Apparently we can talk with a manager tomorrow but we sleep or try to sleep with this mess hanging over us.

In the end, we are not complainers, but having security of our room breached one night and then to have our finances messed with no resolution until morning the next, our relaxation has certainly been tarnished.

Now I have no doubt that we will get our money back but what if we hadn't noticed the error? Has this happened to any other's who have not noticed? Hmmmm...

In the end, this is a clean quiet hotel with friendly staff. But if you do stay here, put the back up locks on your door with the latch and pay attention to your credit card charges- you never know!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

My friend and I stayed one night at the Fairfield for a shopping getaway. The hotel is close to the mall and the shops and all the restaurants are nearby. Lovely clean, quiet room. Will definitely return.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank BettyBoopWinnipeg
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel is clean and quiet. Staff was very friendly and helpful at check-in. The room was clean and pleasant. Everything appeared updated. The breakfast area was neat and clean. The food was refreshed and looked pleasant. The breakfast was good and the selection was quite good for complimentary breakfasts. Rates were reasonable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Don C
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Dear Don C,
I appreciate all of your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn Grand Forks! It is clear that we impressed you with our service, clean rooms and complimentary breakfast. We hope to host you again soon.

Kind thanks,
Ryan K.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Overall a good place to stay. Hotel is clean and updated. The staff could be friendlier (girl that checked us in didn't seem happy to be there). The bed covering on one of the beds was completely falling apart. The inside layer was exposed. Stitching was absent.

The breakfast seating is very very limited. Not enough room for everyone crammed in there to sit.

Would have loved the facility to have a hot tub. The pool is super small.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly B

Dear Kimberly B,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Grand Forks. I'm pleased you enjoyed our clean and updated rooms. However, I apologize for not meeting all of your expectations during your stay. As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, we would love to discuss your areas of concerns further. Whenever you have a moment, feel free to contact me so that we can continue to improve our hotel operations. We hope that you will give us another chance to host you on your next trip to Grand Forks.

Kind thanks,