Fairfield Inn Grand Forks
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Forks)
US$71
SleepInn
Quality Inn(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
US$67
SpringHill Suites
US$85
GardenInn.com
US$77
All reviewshot tubapples and bananasroom was cleanbelgian wafflesdesk clerkcolumbia mallwould stay againa great staybedselevatorcerealthermostatwinnipeg
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last night. It was a quiet clean hotel which is what we were looking for. Did not go to the pool but it is small compared to other hotels. Lots of tv channel options. Breakfast was good. Fair selection of morning items. The only issue we had was the elevator. We asked for a 3rd floor room and took the elevator up when we arrived. Sounded like it was straining and there was a strong smell of an over heated motor. But we would stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We booked a room through booking.com so we got a great deal for a Saturday night. The hotel was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The room was clean, I can't say much for the breakfast because I did not eat it. The only reason I gave it four stars was because the website I booked I through said there was a hot tub which turned out there was not. Otherwise it was a great stay and I would stay again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

The desk clerk was welcoming and friendly. We had upgraded from a king to a king suite to have a more spacious room for babysitting our grand-daughter for a few hours. The room was large, clean, updated and quiet. We were in room #315 which faces the east. The only issue was that the bed is extremely soft and every movement/turn affected the other side of the bed. If you like that, then you would sleep well there. The breakfast was good and sustaining. They have a diffuser pitcher of water in the lobby which was great! Parking was great if you parked and did not leave again.

Room Tip: Great hotel in Grand Forks, ND
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda K
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Gave it a 3 because of our room location. Nothing unusual about this Fairfield. This one did have a good price. Our room was next to the prep kitchen for breakfast so the noise started very early, well before 0600.

Room Tip: stay away from the prep kitchen, elevator, and vending. Upper floors quieter
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank leroys73
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Leroys73,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Grand Forks. I'm pleased you enjoyed our rates. However, I'm sorry that the location of your room next to the breakfast area led to a negative experience. We can definitely find you a different room on your next trip to the area to make your stay more enjoyable. We hope to have another chance to host you soon.

Ryan K.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed 2 nights at the Fairfield Inn Grand Forks. Upon arriving the parking was sparse for a pickup but we did find a spot. Check in was great. I had checked in online ahead of time so I just had to pick up the key cards. The gentleman that greated up was very professional and friendly. Our room although slightly small was very clean. We slept well on the comfy beds and the halls were quiet. Breakfast on the first day was great, well stocked and ckean. The second day it looked like a tornado hit and food was nearly gone even though we went down early. The staff refilled it as we ate. My only complaint was that when we returned at 4:30 on the first day out we found our room just the way we left it. No one had even attempted to clean. I went to the front desk only to find out that housekeeping had already gone for the day. The girl at the desk got us some towels ready that we picked up after dinner. I should have just left our used towels hanging but I didn't think about that at the moment. All in all it was a good stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family