“Great Burger Special!”

Ground Round Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ground Round Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 173 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Columbia Road South
Transit: Grand Forks Taxi makes several stops a day here. For those who walk on the wild side, there is a bus stop at the Columbia Mall
Description: The Grand Forks Ground RoundR Grill & Bar is a good time meeting place where family and friends can gather to enjoy a wide selection of great food and drinks!
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I love going there for the Sunday Burger Special. You can't go wrong. Burger, onion rings and fries, or any other side, all for $5.99. It was big and delicious!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Was looking for a lunch spot in Grand Forks and decided to try this one out. We were quickly seated and a gluten free menu was available. Restaurant was clean and comfortable. Waitress was efficient and the popcorn to snack on was appreciated at our table. Food was tasty, hot, and generously portioned. I would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This is a good place to eat with your family. Menu has a decent array of options and my kids just love the popcorn they bring you. It's not super spectacular, but I will eat here over a fast food place any day. Burgers are quite good and the kids always seem to like their kids meals. Service can be hit or miss, but most seem quite friendly.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We ate here on Monday for their all you can eat wings & tots. Are you sitting down, here we go...The waiter was nice and friendly,so no knocks on him, well maybe two. My wife order the club without tomatoes, guess was on her sandwich, yep tomatoes. Ok, who's fault would this be, the person making the food or the waiter for not checking. Next...when I received my wings, they were cold. When the waiter came back, I told him they were cold and my wife's sandwich had tomatoes on it. He was surprised by this or faked it well. He took my plate and my wife's, our other guest ate his cold wings.
The manager came by and said sorry about that, here are some hot wings. Yes, indeed they were hot. That's when it went more down hill. The chicken wings were the most disgusting wings I have seen in a long time. The wings were so badly processed they had large amounts of cooked blood on them( The really dark spots) I was grossed out. I ate the few that I could and got no more. The tots were hot though. Oh, before I forget, my wife's sandwich came back with the same bread, you could still see where the tomatoes were at. What a joke for a dinning experience!! If you must go for wing day, be forewarned of the badly abused chicken wings. The bad thing is, I do go here a lot and I keep hoping the wings will improve, not yet.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Family dining
Caesars are great almost a full meal
Meatloaf was fabulous tasty and filling
Lots a great choices