“Good food and great for families”

Ground Round Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ground Round Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 173 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Columbia Road South
Transit: Grand Forks Taxi makes several stops a day here. For those who walk on the wild side, there is a bus stop at the Columbia Mall
Description: The Grand Forks Ground RoundR Grill & Bar is a good time meeting place where family and friends can gather to enjoy a wide selection of great food and drinks!
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great lunch here, the menu has something for everyone. We liked the popcorn to nibble on before the food arrived! The food was great quality and the waiter was very friendly.
Only downside was that the decor is very dated.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Ground Round was one of my favorites when I was in college twenty-something years ago. As there aren't many Ground Rounds around any more, we decided to go there for a family meal.

The furnishings are tired; the carpet is in poor condition. We had been to a Ground Round in Waconia, MN, a week prior and the food there was noticeably bigger--larger portions, hotter and more flavorful sauce on the same entree than I had in Grand Forks.

Service was fine and the free popcorn is good for eating late. The menu has lots of choices. Would I return? Maybe. But some of my other old favorites are aging better than this one.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Went there with my wife for dinner the server we had was great but my main dish was not to good I order a steak burrito there was maybe five cubes of stake in it the beans where real bad it was going to take a lot to get to go back

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had dinner here and we were both so pleased. The waitress was very friendly and efficient. We had our drinks promptly and loved the popcorn that was served free. I had the Hamburger BLT and I have to say it was the best burger I have ever had. We will definitely be returning here on our next visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Ground Round in Grand Forks is a perfect restaurant for family, friends, sports teams, or anyone to gather for great food with great service. Something there for everyone. Dine in the dining area or the bar side.