“**Unbelievable Value for Money and Perfect Location**”

Hawaii Restaurant and bar Sunny Beach
Ranked #3 of 165 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar, Street Food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Hawaii restaurant is sometimes mistaken for fine dinning we never say we are a fine dinning restaurant we do fantastic food, from a great special offer menu with around 22 different meals ranging from 3 euros to 8 euros with a free drink, besides that menu we are really well known for our fantastic steaks which a lot of people consider to be the best in sunny beach , we also have traditional Bulgarian food, large pork and chicken skewers and a huge fish menu we are a restaurant for any time of the day and any type of customer no matter what your looking for I'm sure you will not be disappointed
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having had so many people tell us to visit Hawaii we decided we needed to see for ourselves what all the fuss was about!!

They didn't disappoint, during our 12 night holiday we ended up visiting twice, and we weren't even staying in Sunny Beach!! The service from the staff was second to none, they were so attentive and really couldn't do enough for us. The food was of good quality and presented nicely. The atmosphere of the restaurant was lovely, at times busy but not overpowering.

The only problem we did have, and this may be absolutely no fault of Hawaii's (Hence the 5* review) is that on the second visit, my partner ordered a chicken soup, when it came we were pleasantly surprised as it was actually more of a broth, with loads of flavour.

It wasn't an issue and he seemed to be really enjoying it but then he pulled a huge bone out of his mouth, this then put him off like it would most people, we quietly mentioned it to the waiter and he asked if we would like another one (handled it really well and ended up not charging us for it), we refused a new one because we were all ready for our mains anyway. The rest of the food was fantastic and left feeling content in what we paid and the value for money as the mains were gorgeous!!

My partner then suffered with the old "Deli Belly" for the rest of the holiday, we are by no means saying Hawaii are to blame because obviously we don't know for sure if it was that or not. We have put it down to that as that is the only thing he ate that I didn't and I felt fine all holiday.

Would return again would just avoid the chicken soup!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,818)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Second time to sunny beach and second time to Hawaii. Food great. Location great, right on the beach and friendly staff. Cheap too

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This bar is right on the beach front and so you had a lovely view whilst enjoying a great value meal
The place is very busy so sometimes you had to wait for a table but we'll worth it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant is in a nice location, was very busy which was a good sign so we sat down (7) of us, service was great, food was good, also in the night the karaoke was fun! Also to note, first place in my life that I was asked if I would like ice in my Guinness!! Definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for food as out our hotel it was inedible. Super food and very friendly staff. I had a full English breakfast and my niece had pizza and chips. It was delicious. Nothing was to much for the staff they aimed to please the customers. With the added view of the black sea. Thankyou.