Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews junior suite a la carte sky bar bio pool infinity pool modern design the hotel offers every meal star hotel private beach bulgaria stars cleanliness sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is great! It has a great view of the sea from every room, the rooms are amazingly decorated and very spacious and clean. Especially in pandemic times I was looking for a vacation place to feel safe in and Metropol gave me exactly what I was looking for! There is hand sanitizer at every main entrance, the staff wears face masks almost all the time and the sunbeds by the pool are cleaned up every day. Also, the cutlery comes in sealed plastic bags for increased safety and the hotel offers a Covid care package that includes a mask and gloves.
The restaurant has really good food, that comes with an amazing plating and the drinks at the bars are pretty satisfying. The staff is always smiling and kind and with a very professional attitude.
Both the pools and the skybar have a nice atmosphere, though we would suggest turning the music just a little bit louder.
We went to a mexican dinner at Hotel Bolero and we had a really great time! You can book it from the concierge and experience eating in a different restaurant. Tha staff there was also friendly and the food was amazing! I especially recommend ordering flambeed fruits for an amazing show!
Overall, it was the best vacation I ever had in Bulgaria and we will definitely come back again!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Grifid Metropol, General Manager at Grifid Hotel Metropol, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Dear dianarl6814XP,

Thank you for the review and for sharing your impressions from the stay at Grifid Metropol. We are really pleased to read your kind words and will be happy to have you as our guest soon and to welcome you with our hospitality!

We remain with kind regards,
Your Grifid Metropol Team

Reviewed 3 August 2020

Grifid Hotel Metropol is the best choice for holiday during pandemics times for the exceptional security measures that it implements.
Metropol is a new hotel for adults only, characterized by luxury and modern design. All the facilities you can see on different sites are real and even more.
Although it has only 4 stars, it can easily be a 5 star hotel
Regarding the table services, it is offered all "a la carte" as well as the bar services also ,,a la carte’’.
The swimming pools cover all the demands of turists, Infinity Pool is on the 2nd floor and Bio Pool in the Hotel's garden.
I positively appreciate the activity of the staff that respects the standards brand of the Grifid Group, and I especially want to appreciate the support offered by Nicoleta from the Metropol Reception, who managed to fulfill all our requests.
I must also appreciate the Chef who has a special inspiration in preparing culinary products.

I recommend to all who travel this Hotel. See you soon!

Date of stay: August 2020
4  Thank COS_10
Grifid Metropol, General Manager at Grifid Hotel Metropol, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2020

Dear guests,
We are very grateful that you to rate the services and comfort offered by Grifid Hotel Metropol. It is a pleasure for us to make your vacation unforgettable and we are glad that we managed to achieve it. Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions.
We will be glad to have you as our guests again.
Your Grifid Metropol team

Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed on Metropol 4 nights and the experience was awesome.
Very good COVID measures, gel anti bacterial in every room, lobby as well, new and sealed cutlery after every meal.

All inclusive premium, Food was fresh, very tasty(eg. salmon duck, pork specialities etc), room with side sea view awesome (floor 9) sky bar amazing as well.
The staff was very friendly, I received a room
On 3rd floor and when I asked for a higher one they solved it promptly and upgraded me free on junior suite even if I paid simple double room.
The private beach was very maintained, and clear, with good drinks and polite bartenders.

Amazing live songs on every 2 nights regularity by various artists on the terrace.

We will return for sure next year.
Thanks Metropol for the experience!

Date of stay: July 2020

Dear guests,
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions and to rate the services and comfort offered by Grifid Hotel Metropol. We are happy to read these nice words about us and we are glad that we made your vacation wonderful.
We will be glad to have you as our guests again.
Your Grifid Metropol team

Reviewed 24 September 2019

On holidays from 13 to 27 September in metropol Hotel, i have had an amazing time with lovely staff, bulgarian people are very welcoming and I went twice to their fusion restaurant, the food is out this world, so tasty and arty, heaven, they made me a vegan fusion which was much appreciated, thank you so much.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GrifidMetropol, Guest Relations Manager at Grifid Hotel Metropol, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2019

Dear guests,
Thank you very much for this positive review. We are very happy to find that we have met your expectations in full. We are glad to read that you have really enjoyed your summer holiday with us and all of the facilities offered by Hotel Metropol. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back at Metropol Hotel in the future!

Your Grifid team

Reviewed 21 September 2019

Stayed in this hotel for a week with my husband in a junior suite. Absolutely amazing, 5⭐️, the best hotel I stayed. Excellent location, quality food, friendly staff, very good evening entertainment. I would definitely recommend this hotel ❤️

Date of stay: September 2019

Dear guests,
thank you very much for the good feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed the tranquility and coziness offered by Hotel Metropol and hope to welcome you back in the future!

Your Grifid team