US$75
Country Inn
US$87
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$69
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$59
US$94
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$70
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$90
Hotels.com
Baymont by Wyndham Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$76
Cancelon
All reviewsfront deskhot tuboff the highwayc unitextremely friendly staffextra towelssmall poolnumerous timesshopping malllong weekenda nice place to stayroom was clean and comfortablenice sizebreakfast was excellentthe breakfast areaa great stayextended stay
Reviewed 24 January 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights. We used rewards points so not sure of the price, but it was clean, king size bed, fridge (set too cold so it froze our water), microwave, great shower with lots of power, and a swimming pool. There was no hot tub, though, or I would possibly have given it a 5 rating. The breakfast was OK, but not exceptional. Our TV remote worked for everything except turning the TV on and off. We had to do that manually. Logging in to the free wifi seemed to take a long time, but once we were in it worked well. The staff was very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2018

As a Marriott Platinum member, I stay in a lot of hotels. Although I did not have high expectations for this hotel, I was still disappointed. On being greeted poorly and unprofessionally on check-in, to the poor condition of the room...not a great stay. The hotel had a slight moldy/sewer smell in the lobby and even in the rooms. The room itself was a standard room; however, repairs that had been made had not been done well. A shower rod had appeared to come out of the wall...so the just screwed it in somewhere else and didn't bother to patch the old holes. This type of quick fix shows the management does not care about the guests nor the even the building. Will definitely stay somewhere else next time...even though it won't be a Marriott.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Joie B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I sincerely apologize that your stay with us was anything less than satisfactory. We have been addressing the smell problem that was caused by the extreme cold temperatures and had the plumbers out several times to fix the issue. Unfortunately due to the strong winds and very low temps the issue kept arising. This is not an issue anymore.
I would love the opportunity to speak with you more about the issues you encountered during check in. We greatly value our guests and have very high standards on greeting and interacting with all guests. If you could fill me in on exactly what happened I can ensure you it will not happen again.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and I do hope to hear from you soon!
Joie Bradford
701-838-2424
joie.Bradford@pillarhotels.com

Reviewed 16 December 2017

The last time I stayed at this hotel was 2 or 3 years ago and deemed it to be a "never again" hotel. You can imagine my feeling when I pulled into the parking lot and had this sinking feeling when I realized I had mistakenly booked my room here.

I am not sure what happened, but this hotel really turned around! What a pleasant change!

I did mobile check in and they had everything set up for me. The young woman at the desk was extremely pleasant and accommodating telling me numerous times, "if there is anything you need, just ask."

The room was very clean and comfortable. It was made up to Marriott standards. Nice size desk to work at, refrigerator and good lighting. The breakfast in the morning was nice. Plenty of options to choose from and the hot food was hot. The attendant was very nice and constantly working to make sure all of the items were refreshed.

I had a great night's sleep and good shower in the morning.

It was a very good experience and look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We stayed at the hotel with a group and had an excellent stay thanks to the wonderful staff. They went above and beyond and I would go back to this hotel in a heartbeat because of them. The hotel was a good deal and is in a great location if you want to shop. Even though there was no fitness room and the pool was small, we had a great stay and much of this had to do with the friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jboy1142
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Just a word about the whiners and complainers in the other reviews. Did we stay in the same hotel? The Fairfield Minot is newly remodeled. New carpets, paint, beds. The towels are big and fluffy. There's lots of hot water.The staff is, as usual, very accommodating and go out of their way to be helpful. The Minot Fairfield is one of my favourite places to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the local watering hole.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Joie B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you Smperkin! Our staff wil be so excited to hear your glowing review. They love to know that they continue to delight our guests every day and we are so proud of their accomplishments! We hope to see you again soon!
Safe Travels,