See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

This place is listed as a two star hotel.why? I have no idea. We stayed for four nights and will not stay another if it was free. The first floor windows are level with the parking lot. The bedding had multiple holes which I took back to the front desk because there was no one to come and change them (at 4:30pm) This place is old and in need of a major renovation.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank teewells
Reviewed 17 January 2015 via mobile

I believe this is a family run place and they were all hanging out in lobby and standing around and behind me talking in their native tongue which made me a little uncomfortable. The desk reception was nice though. My room was a first floor room that was not appealing. White cinder block walls and decor made me feel as if I were in a detention center. I'll pay more and stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 9 November 2014

We did not have a good night it was very laud dogs were barking, Alcohol issues, Cops were around after 2am after that it was not so bad anymore I rather pay more and feel better and safer Wifi is free room was clean

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2014

This place is worst then awful! The walls are paper thin, the beds are uncomfortable and the pillows are more then flat. The toilet paper didn't even look changed from the previous guest. The staff started vacuuming at 8 am and as soon as we left our room we were greeted by staff questioning us if we were checking out. We left at 9:00am there was no continental breakfast being served. When we told the staff at the front desk about our complaints, they told us what do we expect for that price? and argued about the time they started vacuuming. This inn obviously does not care about their guests. Stay some where, any where else. this place isn't even worth the little money you save. Trust me when I say do not stay here

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 15 September 2014

I would never stay again
Accused us and other customers of smoking in room which we DIDN'T do instead we pay $100 or they call cops and $200 fine. The place smelled BAD! And the staff followed you around!!! Never stay here!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2014