La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$69
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$64
Hotels.com
US$75
US$64
US$94
US$87
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$74
Baymont by Wyndham Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$84
US$46
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$70
Noble Inn(Minot)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$129
US$76
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2012

My company booked me into this motel, so I didn't have a choice of places to stay. I agree with the other reviews. One step up from sleeping in the street. The office was FULL of paper, everywhere, with only a small path to walk in, and just enough counter room to fill out registration. There was holes in the walls. Dirty, dated amenities. My room was about 10 ft. from the main street in town so I got to listen to everybody who drove by. At least I had a new TV and the A/C worked. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Last resort only. Luckily the company I work for is building a new motel so there will be more places to choose from. This place is lucky that every room in town is booked solid or it would not have any guests.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank John S
Reviewed 23 August 2011

My son that was new in the area was trying to get a room, when calling this place she (Marla) told him she had a room and she would not take a credit card and was very rude about it. I called back to see if I could change her mine she was rude to me as well, and hung up on me. She has alot of problems with dealing with the public and needs to get out of the business. I would not recomend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Do not stay there and tell all your friends and family as well!!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank Tammie B
Reviewed 21 July 2011

The Check-in: Could hardly stand behind my wife at the counter. The desk lady had to walk over papers on floor. Management has a hoarding issue. No a/c in the office.
The Room: Best part of the room was the a/c. From 200 ft the room appears clean. Up close the room is filthy for a motel. All amenites are dated. The TV has a digital signal conversion box. The couch was disgusting. Previous guest towel was hanging behind bathroom door. I WILL not stay here again even if I have to pay more than $75 a night. Its not worth that anyway. I WOULD not recommend this hole in the ground to anybody, not even a worst enemy.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, there are no good rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank NJH1978
Reviewed 7 May 2011

We were stranded because of the storm and all places around Minot were booked.When we phoned into to Hillcrest and spoke to the manager explained that we were a group of 9 with a 2 year old and were wondering if we could be put on a waiting list we were told no and that it wasn't her problem!!! Very bad service and uncaring people who hate their jobs should get out.I will never recommend this motel and have written into head office!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family