Candlewood Suites Minot
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$60
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$67
La Quinta
US$70
BestWestern.com
US$70
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrecommend this hotelfront deskroom was cleanthe entire staffthe general managereasy accessvery nice hotela great staykitchenettecrockpotsbedswalmartshoppinglaundrycleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

So I stayed at 4 different places this trip. Had I known Candlewood was as nice as it was I wouldn't have needed the other 3. Friendly staff. Easy check in. Not the cheapest place I stayed, but easily the best value. For the quality of the room, the price is justifiable.

So, here we go: I had a very nice room. There was a kitchenette, which was nice. GREAT shower!!! Wonderful water pressure. Nice towels and a good supply in the room. Very comfy bed. There was a nice tv to watch the football game on. The reclining chair provided was comfortable. The climate control AC/heat worked really well. I had a room at the front of the hotel and I could see the 'view' well (Whatever view you can see from the front of candlewood in Minot). Great blackout curtains to keep morning out for a while longer. There was coffee for the morning and travel cups so I could take it with me. I really appreciate that, considering it's such a small thing. Another place I stayed this trip, similar to candlewood, but more expensive, did not have travel cups for me. I was thinking WTF! No travel cup!

My only suggestion would be for candlewood to move to a higher quality toilet paper and Kleenex. What toilet paper they did provided was adequate, however they could give you softer, two-ply stuff. Their stuff was a higher quality one-ply, but seriously, just give me the two-ply. This may seem funny but for us dudes, and perhaps the ladies as well, this IS important. No one wants one-ply. Ever.

I will be staying here in the future. Highly recommended!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Josh G, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear RobrigoDeSalsa,
Thank you much for the very thorough review! I am so happy to see that we exceeded expectations in many area for you! I know how the little things can have an impact on the overall experience and I appreciate you letting us know how we can do even better. I will look into the 2-ply and see what we can do!
Josh Galloway

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

This is a terrific property. The rooms are exceptionally nice; we were pleasantly surprised. The beds are very comfortable, en-suite kitchenettes are handy. Very nice staff. The General Manager was at checkin and made us feel instantly welcome. Easy access to the highways and shopping areas. A+++++

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Josh G, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear JamesRAL,
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad we exceeded your expectations and I do hope we will get a return visit from you in the near future!
Josh Galloway

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We like staying at Candlewood Suites for two reasons. Laundry and kitchenette. We booked a studio suite 2 double beds nonsmoking. With taxes, the rate was $82.53. We were in Room 120. Everything was great. Wifi worked well. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Shower pressure was great and the shower head was mounted high enough for my husband. There is a Walmart very close to the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
DOSMOT, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your positive experience with us. I am so glad you found our hotel to be accommodating to you! We truly appreciate that you took a moment to share. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next visit!

Miranda L.
Director of Sales

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I am pleased with the cleanliness and the professional atmosphere of this hotel.
Andrea at the front desk has been most helpful .
In fact I do not have a negative things to say about anything here. Very comfortable and would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Josh G, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Pres,
Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and being as helpful as possible. I am so glad to see that we met your expectations.
We look forward to you coming back in the near future!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very spacious with a living room, kitchenette and bathroom separate from the bedroom. This is an extended stay hotel, so dishes and the like are provided. There is a store on the property and what I like is where you can borrow items such as crockpots and other frequently used items. Because of the cold we did not get to check out the outside of the property. The hotel staff were very courteous and friendly. Conveniently located near the mall and Walmart. We will stay here again!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
DOSMOT, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Dear Guest,

We value your comments, so thank you for taking the time to review your positive experience at the Candlewood Suites in Minot, ND. I am so glad you found our spacious living room, kitchenette, and bedroom to be accommodating to you. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Miranda L.