All reviews sleep inn room was spacious nice kitchenette full kitchen water park dishwasher fixtures dakota shopping maintenance couch slides
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this hotel which is part of the choice hotel chain. You have the option to use the sleepinn amenities such as the Dakota super slides or if you want the breakfast at the sleep inn. Rooms are very spacious. I have stayed there twice now and only complaint I would have is that there is a little bit of maintenance to be done such as unbolted shower rods that were pulled out of wall or just general things that were missing from room such as an ice bucket. Would recommend to families as there is a full fridge with freezer in your room. And cooking supplies and fixtures

Trip type: Travelled with family
Renoda H, General Manager at MainStay Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Hi Vwfanforever,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks and hopefully we will see you soon

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The staff were very friendly and smiley, the room was CLEAN and up to date.
The breakfast was about the best hotel breakfast I've had, and kept replenishing so nothing was ever empty! Great visit, will definitely book again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Renoda H, General Manager at MainStay Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Joshua,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return.

P.s. Tell Henry we said Hi!!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This is a nice clean hotel. Room nice size, nice kitchenette, bed comfy, midsize fridge/freezer nice touch. staff friendly, nice little bar, swimming area nice, double slides in pool, agree 3rd floor quiet. Recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Just stayed the night here for a little getaway with my son. Location was great. Near shopping and some good restaurants. Girl at check in was nice, and even asked us what are preference was as far as floors. I just said quiet will be good. It was quiet because my son kept asking if we were the only ones in the hotel. Rooms were very accommodating and beds were comfy. Definitely will be our choice of hotel when in Minot.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Renoda H, General Manager at MainStay Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Daddysgirl4ever,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review on our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us.Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Staff was so nice and efficient. Room was roomy and CLEAN. BEAUTIFUL. I wish every hotel was as good as this. Bed was sooo comfortable. I slept great. A➕. I recommend this. And I used my points. CHOICE Privileges is the best.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Renoda H, General Manager at MainStay Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you Sarah for taking the time to write us such a great review!! We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and when we get reviews like yours it lets us know that we are doing our jobs!!! Satisfying our guests is our top priority and we will continue to provide excellent service to you and all of our guest so that all of you can "Live Like Home" (as our motto says) when your here.

P.s Choice Privileges is the BEST;)

See you next time!!