All reviews front desk canadian visitors cookies waffles staff went out of their way off the highway very pleasant stay shopping and restaurants great sleep the hotel is clean one night stay convenient location light sleeper comfortable room hot and cold items recommend this hotel workout room
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel neglected to mention at check in that there was no hot water in the entire building and that they cannot repair the hot water heater for four days.
They would not offer any reduction because we booked through a third party and said they were only offering a small reduction if we had booked with them. We're staying because it was already paid but not happy with the response from the front desk.
The hotel is nice, rooms are clean, breakfast is good.
I'm not sure I will stay here again because of the lack of honesty and reluctance to offer compensation.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
548cheryls, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

I apologize for the lack of hot water. It unfortunately happened over the weekend when nothing could be done. The problem has been temporarily repaired while we wait for parts. You do certainly deserve compensation for this occurrence and if you will please reach out to me personally, we can discuss the matter further. Thank you for your review and I do hope you will visit us again, giving us a second chance to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Easy location off the highway with plenty of food options close by. Large parking for trucks and trailers. Staff was pleasant and rooms are clean and quiet. They also have a very adequate continental breakfast too.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
548cheryls, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Minot.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
548cheryls, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Reviewed 8 October 2018

When we arrived at the hotel we were checked in quickly and headed to our room. We found the room to have not been cleaned properly. The pillow case had mascara on it and the bathroom sink had hair all over it. I went down to the desk and the girl working said that she was sorry but that she was the only one there so all she could do was give us new sheets and we could change or beds ourselves. When I checked out the next morning I was greeted by a very rude and abrasive woman. She informed me that she knew nothing of our issues with the room not being clean and that she couldn't understand why the other gal had told me that the manager would be in a take care of making a room rate adjustment because the manager didn't work on Sundays. After several request to speak to the manager she did finally let me talk to her on the telephone.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
1  Thank Odyssey732774
548cheryls, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

I apologize for the dissatisfaction of your most recent visit. I was able to address the issues you had with housekeeping and the front desk departments when you described what had occurred during our conversation. The desk clerk was happy to call me so that you could discuss this with me directly and I was able to compensate you as I promised you I would. I always want to make sure that our guests are well taken care of and we do take your concerns seriously. Thank you for bringing your these to my attention so that I was able to provide the best possible solution. I do hope you will visit us again, giving us a second chance to impress you and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Excellent motel...clean, friendly, great value for the price. The only negative thing was the highway noise, but it was adjacent to the road so doubt there was anything they could do to about it. I would stay there again..it is close to shopping and restaurants.

Room tip: We were on the side adjacent to the highway, so maybe getting a room on the south side would have been better.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rita G
548cheryls, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you for letting us know how your stay was. We are please that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again if you are coming to Minot again.