La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$114
Hampton.com
US$59
US$81
US$64
Country Inn
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hyatt.com
Baymont by Wyndham Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$70
US$56
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Noble Inn(Minot)
US$85
US$72
US$85
All reviewsplace to stayovernight stopfront desksized fridgeamenitiestoasterwalmartlaundrycomfortsink
Reviewed 25 August 2017

It's hard being away on business but this place was so nice and accommodating! I got in early and they were booked and they worked so hard getting me in earlier than my check in time. Usually everyday I'm away from my family at hotels, I feel so homesick but the staff somehow created such comfort that I couldn't help but feel at home. I have been here several times and don't think I could possibly choose another place to stay. It stinks when they are booked which always happens during big events but now I don't wait last minute to book because I don't want to bother searching ratings and hoping for a good night sleep.

Stayed: June 2017
Denielle J, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you kindly for such a wonderful description of your visit to My Place Hotel-Minot, ND. We pride ourselves on providing the cleanest rooms, most comfortable beds and linens, and the highest level of great guest relations to ensure the exceptional experience you speak of. We strive daily to keep our standards for quality and comfort very high and we are so pleased to hear that your stay reflected just that. We look forward to seeing you again soon and we are so grateful you have made My Place your Place!

Look for us on all your travels, we now have 33 properties in 17 states with more on the way soon! Find a location at myplacehotels.com!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay! Awesome to have a kitchenette! Clean, quiet. Bring your own coffee for the coffee maker if you stay more than 1 day. Great no frills hotel will stay again! Meant for long term stays so rates are lower, maid service every 4 days so you should make your own bed :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Denielle J, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you kindly for such a wonderful description of your visit to My Place Hotel-Minot, ND. We pride ourselves on providing the cleanest rooms, most comfortable beds and linens, and the highest level of great guest relations to ensure the exceptional experience you speak of. We strive daily to keep our standards for quality and comfort very high and I'm so pleased to hear that your stay reflected just that. Please come back and see us soon and we are so grateful you have made My Place your Place.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a trip to visit family. Very clean hotel. Checkin was slower but no longer than 6 minutes. Ordered breakfast for the next day and staff ran it a reasonable time. Bed was sooo comfy. Kitchenette is a huge plus. Will stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for recommending My Place Hotel-Minot, ND! We are thrilled that you had an amazing stay and we appreciate your comments. We love to hear feedback from our guests so we can continue to improve. The guest's experience is most important. Again, thank you and we look forward to your return. Have a wonderful day.

Don't forget to look for us during your travels, we now have 32 properties in 16 states with more on the way in the near future! Find a location at myplacehotels.com

Reviewed 25 July 2017

First time staying at My Place ... won't be the last, huge bathroom, very comfortable bed with excellent pillows. Very clean and so nice to be able to have breakfast right at our own table in the room. We did not actually do any cooking for what a nice inexpensive way to travel with kids being able to prepare meals. Just make certain you have some cookware along or there are some supplies for sale. This My Place is very nearby a Walmart as well. Friendly helpful staff --- seems cyber space destroyed my reservation I made last fall, but when calling last week to confirm (actually called about coffee) and unable to located my info, Danielle took excellent care of us.

Stayed: July 2017
Denielle J, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Hello again and thank you so much for the great feedback and kind words about My Place-Minot, ND! It is our goal to constantly strive to be better for our guests and create a warm, welcome and clean stay and comments like these are always so appreciated. Thank you for making My Place your Place and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We were looking for a clean, inexpensive room. We stayed for 11 days while a parent was hospitalized. The staff was so pleasant and concerned. They were always asking if there was anything they could do to make our stay more pleasant or help us. Definitely a great place if you want clean, quiet and friendly. We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Maureen E, Regional Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for your review of My Place Hotel-Minot. We love to hear about our guests enjoying a great stay at our hotel. Our staff strives to ensure that all of our guests have a clean, comfortable room at a great rate. Thank you again and we are happy to hear that you will make My Place, Your Place. See you soon.