US$59
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$69
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$75
US$64
US$87
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$84
US$94
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$90
All reviewsfor long term staysplace to stayfront deskovernight stopsized fridgecoffee makercomfortable bedsother hotelsamenitieswalmarttoasterclerkmotelpetssinkmall
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

First time staying at My Place.
A little issue with check in but got checked in. The room is small but well equiped and cosy. Love the chair and blanket on bed to cosy up in the chair and watch tv.
Room is equiped with fridge microwave and 2 burners. Bed is comfortable.
Definitely recommend

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Denielle J, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you Michelle for choosing My Place Hotel. I am so glad to hear that your stay with us is exactly what you were looking for. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I came home for thanksgiving and was the first time I stayed at a my place hotel and was amazed with the staff and how well we where taken care of along with the love they showed our 2 dogs...they made us feel at home and went out of the way to make sure our stay was great...clean hotel all around if i could do more then 5 stars I would

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Maureen E, Regional Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Jessi,

Thank you for your review of My Place Hotel-Minot and we will share your great comments with our employees. We enjoy having our guests bring their furry friends along with them to stay at our hotel, after all, they are family, too. We hope that you will make My Place, Your Place. Thanks again for your comments on My Place Hotel-Minot and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Wonderful place to stay. We didn't feel like we were in a typical Hotel room. We stayed in one of the extended stay rooms. Everyone was nice and wonderful to deal with. The room was very clean. And it was very nice and quiet since were there during the Thanksgiving weekend. They are also excellent with having pets too. The condition of the room was also excellent. Nothing was broken or in bad condition. Everything looked brand new and unused. And the price couldn't be beat. I loved it there and want to stay there from now on whenever I visit Minot.

Room Tip: Very clean and in excellent condition.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Jennifer,

Thank you for your wonderful review of My Place Hotel-Minot. We are happy to hear about your enjoyable stay. Our employees strive each day to make sure that our guests have a clean, comfortable room at a great rate. We look forward to seeing you again soon and don't forget to try My Place Hotels while traveling across the country. We just opened number 36. Thank you again for your review of My Place Hotel-Minot.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

This was our second visit and our room met are needs very well. I made our reservation back in mid may for a night at the end of September. We were in Minot for the Hostfest. I was, however, a bit concerned when I emailed to advise we would be arriving late and I inadvertently emailed the Customer Service, not the Minot motel, and did not get any response from the motel, as my response email informed me I would. Mid afternoon of the day of our reservation I called the motel to confirm our late arrival and was told ok, no problem, but the gentleman on the phone did not even check my reservation until I insisted he check it. There was no problem when we checked in, but when I arrived back home I had a phone message from the motel requesting I call to confirm my reservation and that they needed a credit card to,hold my room. This call came the day of my reservation and my confirmation clearly states credit card received and late arrival hold by credit card. Now I wonder what would,have happened had I not called to confirm, not knowing they had called my home phone. I do have to say this has shaken my confidence in the reservation process.
This aside, we found the room clean and adequate for our needs and the beds very comfortable .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Maureen E, Regional Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for choosing My Place Hotel – Minot, ND, during your recent visit. We love to hear feedback from our guests so we can continue to improve. Many guests enjoy the My Plush linens and the overall comfort of our rooms. Our goal is to provide a clean and comfortable room at an affordable rate, and it sounds like your stay reflected this. Thanks again for making My Place, your place. We hope to see you again soon!

Look for us on all your travels, we now have 33 properties in 17 states with more on the way soon! Find a location at myplacehotels.com.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

It's hard being away on business but this place was so nice and accommodating! I got in early and they were booked and they worked so hard getting me in earlier than my check in time. Usually everyday I'm away from my family at hotels, I feel so homesick but the staff somehow created such comfort that I couldn't help but feel at home. I have been here several times and don't think I could possibly choose another place to stay. It stinks when they are booked which always happens during big events but now I don't wait last minute to book because I don't want to bother searching ratings and hoping for a good night sleep.

Stayed: June 2017
Denielle J, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you kindly for such a wonderful description of your visit to My Place Hotel-Minot, ND. We pride ourselves on providing the cleanest rooms, most comfortable beds and linens, and the highest level of great guest relations to ensure the exceptional experience you speak of. We strive daily to keep our standards for quality and comfort very high and we are so pleased to hear that your stay reflected just that. We look forward to seeing you again soon and we are so grateful you have made My Place your Place!

Look for us on all your travels, we now have 33 properties in 17 states with more on the way soon! Find a location at myplacehotels.com!