All reviewsplace to stayovernight stopfront desksized fridgeamenitiestoasterwalmartlaundrycomfortsink
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Favorite hotel, by far! Excellent staff, nland the rooms are very well equipped. Cj, is a solid guy, and the female employee's are attractive. If you're looking for a cheap hotel, that's clean, and well maintained, look no further.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Denielle J, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

We are glad to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and accommodating. Thank you for making My Place your favorite hotel and thanks again for the positive review and rating. See you again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Stayed at Holliday inn express week before after coming out for a smoke noticed sign for my place at 1/2cost thought I'd try it, completely blown away very clean,happy staff and most of all comfy,quiet,clean .travel a lot and from now on I will seek out my place for THE PLACE TO REST MY HEAD , Thanks to corporate for thinking outside the box with the c-store convenient

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for this amazing review and awesome rating. We are so thrilled to hear that you had such an amazing stay here with us. Thank you for making us The Place you choose to rest your head. We will see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

First time staying at My Place.
A little issue with check in but got checked in. The room is small but well equiped and cosy. Love the chair and blanket on bed to cosy up in the chair and watch tv.
Room is equiped with fridge microwave and 2 burners. Bed is comfortable.
Definitely recommend

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Denielle J, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you Michelle for choosing My Place Hotel. I am so glad to hear that your stay with us is exactly what you were looking for. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I came home for thanksgiving and was the first time I stayed at a my place hotel and was amazed with the staff and how well we where taken care of along with the love they showed our 2 dogs...they made us feel at home and went out of the way to make sure our stay was great...clean hotel all around if i could do more then 5 stars I would

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Maureen E, Regional Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Jessi,

Thank you for your review of My Place Hotel-Minot and we will share your great comments with our employees. We enjoy having our guests bring their furry friends along with them to stay at our hotel, after all, they are family, too. We hope that you will make My Place, Your Place. Thanks again for your comments on My Place Hotel-Minot and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Wonderful place to stay. We didn't feel like we were in a typical Hotel room. We stayed in one of the extended stay rooms. Everyone was nice and wonderful to deal with. The room was very clean. And it was very nice and quiet since were there during the Thanksgiving weekend. They are also excellent with having pets too. The condition of the room was also excellent. Nothing was broken or in bad condition. Everything looked brand new and unused. And the price couldn't be beat. I loved it there and want to stay there from now on whenever I visit Minot.

Room Tip: Very clean and in excellent condition.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Jennifer,

Thank you for your wonderful review of My Place Hotel-Minot. We are happy to hear about your enjoyable stay. Our employees strive each day to make sure that our guests have a clean, comfortable room at a great rate. We look forward to seeing you again soon and don't forget to try My Place Hotels while traveling across the country. We just opened number 36. Thank you again for your review of My Place Hotel-Minot.