US$87
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$69
US$75
US$64
US$59
US$94
Baymont by Wyndham Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$69
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotels.com
Noble Inn(Minot)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$129
All reviewsfor long term staysplace to stayfront deskovernight stopsized fridgecoffee makercomfortable bedsother hotelsamenitieswalmarttoasterclerkmotelpetssinkmall
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Clean, quiet, and cheap. For $65 I was leery about our first stay here. But the rooms are clean and comfortable. Perfect for an overnight stop. And their pet fee is much less then other hotels! Microtel usually charges us $15 PER dog. I paid $10 for BOTH here! We will definitely be staying at My Place when we visit Minot from now on.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Amber,

Thank you for your review of My Place Hotel-Minot. We enjoy welcome all of our guests furry family members. We are happy to hear that you are choosing to make My Place, Your Place. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again at My Place Hotel-Minot.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

They don't have a ice machine!! Are you kidding me?! Told me to go to a gas station or Wal-Mart for ice! Never stay here if you don't plan on needing ice your first night. Stupidity is rampant here. Do they not have an ice machine for the kitchen at least?

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Maureen E, Regional Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Rebekah,
Thank you for your review of My Place Hotel-Minot. We apologize that we did not meet your needs regarding the ice machine. Each room is equipped with a full size fridge/freezer with ice maker for our guests convenience. If you try us again, please request Ice Service when making a reservation and we will have the ice maker in your room turned on before you arrive. Thank you again for your review of My Place Hotel-Minot.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

The location was perfect for us. The room was very clean and comfortable with a full sized fridge, microwave,toaster, 12 cup coffee maker, cook top and sink. Wifi was good. Plug ins were plentiful. We will be staying here again for sure and will search out this chain in other areas as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Maureen E, Regional Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Myrna,

Thank you for the wonderful review of My Place Hotel-Minot. We always enjoy hearing about our guests stays and what they liked most about our hotel. We are glad to know that you are making My Place, Your Place. We have 39 My Place Hotels open so you can watch for us across the country. See you again soon at My Place Hotel-Minot.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We were very happy with our room, especially for what we paid for it. We’ve stayed at a lot of different hotels in Minot, and this room was very clean (quite possibly the cleanest we’ve ever seen in any of the hotels we’ve stayed at in Minot). Very convenient location to Walmart, the mall and a variety of other stores and restaurants. The rate we paid was a fraction of the cost of all of the other hotels in the immediate area. It may be lacking a bit in terms of amenities (eg. no pool, no continental breakfast) but for us, it was perfect. If all you need is a good place to sleep, shower and relax, look no further.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Maureen E, Regional Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for your 5 star review of My Place Hotel-Minot. Our employees strive to make every stay a great one for our guests. We like to be able to offer a clean, comfortable room at a great rate. We'll look forward to seeing you again at My Place Hotel-Minot. Thanks again.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This is a nice place for the price.
Bear in mind no pool or hot tub.
No continental breakfast.
Good working wifi, may disconnect but will reconnect when you reload it.
Unfortunately they allow dogs up in the top floors so there is no designated animal rooms. So sad.
They could use the 1-2 monthly general cleaning by pulling all beds and furniture away from walls and use appropriate vacuum tools to remove lint and debris from use of the room.
All in it’s a nice place for the money.
Just too bad they have animals in all upper Floors. It’s because they aren’t as loud when barking on 2nd & 3rd floors the front desk explained.
Plus it appears dog owners don’t have the ability anymore to control their dogs. I got a free licking and inspection as the owner didn’t have animal control.
Maybe go animal free.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Denielle J, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for choosing My Place Hotel-Minot, ND. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We value all guest comments and feedback. We strive to make each guests stay the best. Thank you for the great review we hope to see you again soon.