All reviews pool area parking lot room was clean the manager's reception hot tub dakota mall poolside room the managers location is great enjoyed our stay continental breakfast easy access would stay here again great breakfast bw shopping motel
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The quality of my stay was amazing and the price was even more amazing. You definitely get what you pay for and more. Beds super comfy, rooms are real neat and clean, and the breakfast is pretty good!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dawn K, Regional Director at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us and your wonderful comments. We have shared your review with our staff and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Once we got a clean room and the amendities working it was ok. Was not a happy camper. From beds not being made and then heater not working , it too9k a long time to get warm. just to get warm. . Even though I used my points when we are first sent to a room I expected it to be done but nope was not them the 2nd room the elf and dwarf and all the other decorations were be in sent away. then second room no heat and third room one bed nade and not the other opus bathroom was not cleaned properly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I apologize for the issues you encountered while a guest with us in Minot at our BW Kelly Inn recently. I assure you this is not indicative of a normal stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on providing a clean room with everything in working order. I'm sorry to hear that we failed to provide that immediately. I have shared your comments with our management team and steps are being taken to ensure this does not happen again in the future. We hope you will give us another chance to redeem ourselves in your future travels to the Minot area.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This hotel has a great location, great continental breakfast & a really good pool area! We've stayed here lots before & always thoroughly enjoyed our stays. We were a little disappointed in our last visit, mostly in the pool area. The pool water was murky & scummy, some kids were complaining that it had a smell to it. The hot tub water was also dirty & looked brownish/green. Never once did we see anyone doing pool maintenance. The area around the pool was also never tidied up & garbages were constantly overflowing. Also the rooms could use some upgrades, poolside doors don't slide well, or fully lock. Rooms were clean, aside from a bit of dust & bed was comfortable so that was good, hide a bed could use an upgrade.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We just came back from a 2 night stay at the Best Western Kelly Inn- I have stayed at this hotel many times and always had a great experience- this time however was different and disappointing! We arrived Saturday and that evening there was no hot water available at the hotel (things happen we understand that) what I was very disappointed with was the fact the garbage was overflowing by the pool the entire weekend- we tried to clean up after ourselves but this made that very difficult when we had nowhere to throw anything out. The pool was in bad shape by Sunday morning. This was a very busy weekend with it being New Years so lots of kids in the pool but we didn’t see any staff members anywhere near the pool cleaning or checking it- the water was completely murky and the hot tub was an awful color by the end of the weekend. When we woke up this morning there was a film on top of the pool- gross! You would think with it being New Years Eve weekend there would be more staff around but we only saw 1 staff walk by all weekend. The hotel is beginning to look rundown and is in some need of some maintenance. We had poolside rooms and the doors were very hard to shut and wouldn’t lock. The pool area is so dim after dark that we actually brought lamps out of our rooms so we could visit and play some games at the tables around the pool. We had a group of 8 adults and 9 kids and we were all very disappointed- really hope these issues will be looked at because I really used to love this place and the convenience of it being right by the mall!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Dawn K, Regional Director at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

I am sorry to hear of your recent experience with us in Minot over the busy holiday weekend. We had an issue with the hot water heater going out and fixed it quickly after getting the new part for it. I have addressed the cleanliness and maintenance issues with our Management team at the hotel to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you for your patronage over the years and we hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

my car need a boost, the manager of the hotel stopped what he was doing and gave me a boost with his own truck!!!!!! plus they have free snacks from 6-7pm there free breakfast is good too. very close to good restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family