US$60
Country Inn
US$99
Staybridge.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$51
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$114
Hampton.com
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$87
Baymont by Wyndham Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Noble Inn(Minot)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$85
All reviewspool areaclose to the airportpoolside roomwould stay here againgreat place to staybeds were very comfortablemini fridgestayed nightsprimoshuttlebanquetconferencevehiclecanadian
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Traveled to Minot, for a hockey weekend. Hotel was very accommodating, rooms were good sized,clean, with very comfortable beds. Located right across the road from the airport, it makes for a convenient stay for further travels. Pool was fun for the kids, with a small game room located adjacent. Did not have a continental breakfast, but did have onsite restaurant.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
GrandHotelMinot, General Manager at Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Lori K,

Thank you for your review from your recent stay at the Grand Hotel in Minot. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that you had fun at the Hockey game. We hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a cocktail just to be advised can you wait a couple of minutes it’s not open. Opens at 16:00 not 15:55!!!!!!
Oh and when it is open there is very few patrons.
So when some one wants in the management should have staff trained on how to serve a couple of drinks and carry on.
Planes don’t wait.
Great Customer Service is becoming like dinosaurs.
But having said that it’s clean and ample TVs in the lounge.
Nice music playing.
Will try it again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear WingRider2011,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our lounge. I do apologize that you thought that my staff was rude, but let me assure you that they are very friendly and look forward to serving our guests no matter what time.

We are looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here the night before we were flying to Arizona. We got the Canadian rate in our room which was a bonus. We went to the lounge in the evening and they had happy hour in the evening after 5:00. In the morning we had breakfast in the restaurant. Good food. We were able to leave our vehicle here and they had a shuttle service which took us to the airport and then picked us up when we returned. Really appreciated this! Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cymbo
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed at this property with a bus tour in order to attend the annual Norsk Hostfest in September, 2017. I had a quiet room except for the last night when young people and their families enjoyed the indoor pool, which my room faced. I had to wear earplugs in order to catch some sleep as the bus was leaving early in the morning. The pool was supposed to close at 11 p.m., but there were people still talking and laughing in the pool area at 1 a.m. My thoughts are that the pool area should close at 10 p.m. in order for all the people staying in the rooms that face it to get some sleep. The first night we waited an hour and a half to get our dinner in Primo's, their restaurant. I found out later there was a large banquet there that night. I think they should have added more staff to accommodate all the people that would be there that night for the banquet and the bus tours staying there. We had a delightful lady who took care of us in the mornings for our included breakfast. She graciously acquired hot chocolate for me when that is not generally available for those set breakfast buffets. What a sweetie! It was confusing to use the elevator to get to the room and then back to the lobby level where the restaurnat was located. It appeared that with new management there was some confusion about ammenities that would be offered to our bus tour, such as having the hotel shuttle available for us to get to and from the Hostfest. I would suggest they add room safes for customer convenience. I would stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face the pool for a chance at an earlier sleep time.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We booked this hotel as a park and fly hotel and were hoping to get some rest as we had to leave at 4 am for a flight.

The hotel is a bit of a maze and extremely difficult to find your room if you are on the other side. We finally located the elevator on the other side of the pool but it was not working. We even had a security guard at the hotel admit to us that it often did not work. The doors slammed on our luggage cracking my suitcase and breaking my husband's sunglasses. We reported this to reception. The two women at reception in the evening were just laughing at us. The two women in the morning took it a little more seriously and wrote the information down along with my husband's email. Reception told us that the manager would be contacting us about this. Unfortunately that is as far as it went as we never heard anything from anyone representing the hotel.

All that I could hear from the room was the screaming of the kids in the pool area. We asked to be switched to a different room and they gave us keys to another room that had a window facing the pool and was even worse. We tried to explain to the front desk staff that we were leaving extremely early in the morning and really needed sleep but they said that was all that was available.

We had to call security in the middle of the night again as our neighbours were having a party in their room. Security confirmed this party with us when we were boarding the shuttle at 4 am.

All in all a very noisy hotel.

Would probably never stay here again. When we are paying for a hotel we expect to be treated with respect and to get a good night's sleep.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 311lori
JoelMatthys, Operations Manager at Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear 311Lori,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns regarding your recent stay at the Grand Hotel, Minot. Your response will allow us to improve on our operation as a whole and assess any problems we may have within our operation.

As a valued guest of ours, we understand privacy is key when travelling as well as safety. We would be honored to have you return once again to our property and we would be happy to ensure you are placed in a guestroom that is more accommodating to your needs and away from the pool area. The elevators were also just recently serviced and are working great!

We are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience and know when commentary such as yours is shared we actively turn it in to a coaching/training opportunity. I will personally work with our Front Desk team to ensure all guest needs/requests are handled appropriately to promote a positive guest experience.

We do sincerely thank you for staying at the Grand Hotel Minot and given the chance we look forward to being at your service once again during your next visit to the area. If we can be of any assistance in accommodating any of your needs during that time frame please feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards,