US$51
US$114
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hyatt.com
US$81
Baymont by Wyndham Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$63
Noble Inn(Minot)
US$85
US$70
US$63
US$85
All reviewsroom was cleangreat indoor pool and spanewly renovated roomsparking lotwalking distance to restaurantswonderful propertycheck in was quick and efficientcontinental breakfastshopping weekendchoice hotelsextra towelsfront desk staffpool and hot tubwe've stayeddakota square mallwould stay againeasy access
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Another wonderful trip to Minot and stay at the Northern Plains Inn, and as always the service and quality of the accommodations was beyond perfect in every way. Joann and her staff always go out of their way to make us feel welcome. Outstanding full breakfast and a wonderful pool & spa are just some of the special features of the Northern Plains Inn. Its located close to shopping and dinning establishments, and easy access to all parts of town. Great value as always!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Margie G
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Northern Plains Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

The Northern Plains Inn would like to thank you for staying with us and for your kind words. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay for all of our guests with the best service possible. It is always a pleasure to know when we get it right. We are happy you were able to enjoy the pool and found the hot breakfast satisfying. If you don't feel up to the walk to the mall you can always get your workout in our fitness room. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even more enjoyable please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon. Travel Safe!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The rooms where clean. The employees where nice. I paid almost 300 for both rooms and it was not worth the 150 a peice. The bathrooms you can not stand in and close the door. No vents in the bathroom, the pool room is in the center of the building witch is not a bad thing but the pool was overly cold and the hot tub was overly hot. The room has cracks in the corners that look to have been "fixed" but poorly. If I am paying this much money for a hotel I expect to have things done a little better. If your needing it for a solo trip or something I guess it's good but for family it's two stars. Your money is better spent else where.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacen O
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Northern Plains Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for staying at the Northern Plains Inn and thank you for your feedback. I am sorry your stay was not up to your expectations. The staff and management strive to provide a quality stay for all of our guests and will use your input to improve the services we offer. I would love the opportunity to discuss your stay with you as I am trying to pinpoint when and where you stayed as we have no record of the issues you've described. I am especially concerned about you paying $150 a piece for your rooms as we have no rooms at that rate per night. In regards to the pool, we monitor our pool every two hours to make sure things are running properly. Our pool usually sits at a water temperature of 80 degrees and the hot tub at 102. Like any property, we do have instances where repairs are necessary and those repairs are taken care of in a timely manner. Unfortunately, we can not always fix things to match the original build. I did check our bathrooms and as you know, the door swings inward so you have to step into the bathroom to close the door. Once again thank you for your comments. I hope you will consider contacting me as I would like to discuss your stay in more detail. Thank you again and travel safe.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Shopping weekend away with my husband and it was nice staying here.
The check-in was fast and the front desk staff were all friendly and helpful. The place had a pleasant smell in the lobby and down the halls.
We enjoyed the pool and hot tub area.
Very clean room with lots of space for all of our belongings. Very close to shopping area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Prairiegirlie
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Northern Plains Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you for staying at the Northern Plains Inn. We appreciate your feedback and are happy you enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay and will use your comments to help improve the services we offer. If you did not have the opportunity during this stay, don't forget to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast the next time you visit. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon. Travel Safe.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Good choice for the price. Friendly check-in, easy access to rooms, nice pool area that was full of seniors rather than kids. 2 minute drive to Dakota Square Mall. The free breakfast is standard fare although it's the first time I've seen a pancake maker next to the ubiquitous waffle maker of most breakfast buffets.

Stayed: November 2017
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Northern Plains Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

The Northern Plains Inn would like to thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy you were able to utilize not only the pool but our breakfast. Pancakes are a new item among our breakfast selections and we hope you enjoyed them.
We invite you to visit us again the next time you are in the area. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable please do not hesitate to let myself or a staff member know. Thank you again and Travel Safe.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My new home away for a few months at the NPI in Minot. Excellent service, great spacious rooms, wonderful breakfast, and great rate make this hotel the best in Minot. I have everything I need to make my long term stay comfortable. Great place for families with kids as they have a large indoor pool and spa. Nice fitness center if you need some exercise. Rooms are newly decorated.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Northern Plains Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

The Northern Plains Inn would like to thank you for choosing us as your "Home away from Home". We appreciate your business and your feedback and are happy you are enjoying your stay. If there is anything you should need to make your stay even more comfortable please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and Travel Safe.