US$64
US$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$69
Hotels.com
US$87
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$74
US$60
US$94
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$70
BestWestern.com
US$129
Hotels.com
US$90
All reviewsfront desksurgerylaundryshampooedsleeppropertyinternet
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Good room and clean. Not too far from the north portal US/Canadian border.

The breakfast was a joke. There was a prepaged honeybun and some OJ that was about it. The staff was on the low side of average. It's easy to get back on the road and continue North from here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Solomon_Montana
Nina N, Front Desk Associate at Super 8 by Wyndham Minot Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Nina N, Front Desk Associate at Super 8 Minot, responded to this review
Dear Solomon_Montana,
Thank you for posting feedback following your stay at SUPER 8 MINOT. We are pleased that you enjoyed our clean, comfortable rooms, as well as our convenient location in the heart of the "Magic City":) We apologize if our complimentary "Superstart" breakfast was not satisfying in your opinion, however we do offer a wide variety of items such as: bread products, pastries, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, fruit juices, tea and coffee. We value your business and welcome your return:)
Take care, Nina N. Front Desk Associate Super 8 Minot

Reviewed 8 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We reserved our room several months ago. A month after we made the reservation, we received a call saying that they wanted to change the rate. I then called Wyndham Customer Service and they said that was not the policy. We were to have the rate that we were given when the reservations were made. A week before our arrival, I called the motel to confirm our reservation and was informed that our reservations had been cancelled. I again called Wyndham and they told me that the reservations had not been cancelled on their end. The manager of the motel was told to call me to get things straightened out. I never received a call. I ended up making reservations at another motel. I would not recommend this place to anyone. The desk people I talked to were not helpful and I certainly would not depend on this as a place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank marlene2848
Nina N, Front Desk Associate at Super 8 by Wyndham Minot Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear marlene2848,
We appreciate you taking the time to post commentary although you did not actually stay at SUPER 8 MINOT. We are aware of the grievance you are referencing and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of such. That being said, we feel it's important to clarify several things. We want you to know as we've stated before that our property did "not" cancel your reservation and are still in the process of researching how the situation occurred. Our property manager did in fact contact you via email which was your preferred method of contact and we will gladly forward another copy of the email, at your request. Our staff at SUPER 8 MINOT go above and beyond to ensure our guests are satisfied, as we take our roles in the hospitality industry very seriously. We hope the reimbursement you have received for the alternative accommodations you made help to rectify the situation. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly should we be of further assistance to you.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Nina N, Front Desk Associate at Super 8 by Wyndham Minot Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel room was cheap, and the front desk attendant was polite and very helpful... Those were the only things good about this stay. The beds were dirty- there was hair still in both beds telling me that the sheets were not changed... and the toilet seat had "body residue" left on it... and The shower was greasy and there was strands of body hair in the tub. When I followed them to the room to show them were I found the hair, the housekeeper that had cleaned the room, called me crazy! With me not even 3 feet away from him! I know the hotel was cheap, but a clean room is all I ask for. The front desk lady was able to give me a different room... I'm not an ocd germaphobe, but I honestly felt gross staying at this hotel location, even in a different room. I've never had problems with a super 8 hotel before, so I was kind of shocked. Unless they get more competent housekeepers or enforce quality checks... I don't think I'll be going back to this location anytime soon.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Sylvia H
Nina N, Front Desk Associate at Super 8 by Wyndham Minot Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Sylvia H,
We thank you for posting feedback following your stay at SUPER 8 MINOT. We are happy you received the great customer service you so deserve and that our front desk staff was polite and helpful to you:) We sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations but can assure you, our housekeeping staff works diligently to ensure our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and we do inspect the rooms daily, without exception. Ironically enough, I was the front desk attendant that checked you in and upgraded you to a room of your liking and feel it's important to mention the fact that there was no "body residue" on the toilet seat, it was merely a scratch in the white lacquer, which I personally verified in your presence.
We want you to know that we take all feedback seriously and value all of our guests and hope you'll afford us another opportunity to deliver on an enjoyable stay!!

Take care, Nina N. Front Desk Associate Super 8 Minot