Lowest prices for your stay
US$116
SAVE US$22
PricelineUS$94
Expedia.comUS$95
ZenHotels.comUS$116
All reviews front desk boston pizza free breakfast waffles the general manager great stay late check hockey team hot tub comfortable hotel room was spacious sausage friendly service highly recommend this hotel great breakfast small fridge beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2020

Amidst the pandemic, family outings are getting far and few in between. We can go to the Ramada High River, enjoy an amazing room with wet bar (microwave; fridge; sink; storage for munchies or warm up dinners) enjoy the Waterslide, hot tub, free breakfast, cozy room, awesome cable and wifi, very good beds and McDonalds is literally outside the front lobby if you need a fix. It's cheaper to go for a Staycation at Ramada High River than to take a family of four to the Calgary Zoo, Telus Spark or Heritage Park. Support your local businesses! My Wyndham rewards card has earned me enough points for two free stays in only 6 months. It's worth it if you need to lift the spirits of your household and enjoy some quality time together.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wendy Burgin, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham High River, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Hello Jacqui, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Ramada in High River, what an amazing way to start my day!!! I am just thrilled that you had such an incredible stay with us with all the amenities in the hotel and close by, to being able to enjoy our cozy rooms and free breakfast. I really like how you put your stay in perspective of costs compared to other activities as I love the outlook on "staycation" that you implemented here. I am also just so happy that you were able to enjoy our pool, hot tub and water slide before restrictions went up. We are looking forward to having all our wonderful amenities, such as our breakfast buffet and pool area open again after we help flatten the curve and do our part to keep everyone safe! I look forward to having you stay again in the future, stay safe and have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

The service here is wonderful. The people at the desk do the best job they possibly can. Beds and rooms are comfortable and clean a huge thank you to all of you that work here and I hope to see you all again soon

Trip type: Travelled on business
Wendy Burgin, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham High River, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Hello K6492QMcharles,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Ramada in High River. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us and we're thankful for amazing customers like you. I am delighted that you found our beds to be comfortable and our rooms clean. I will be sure to show my team that they gave you wonderful service as well. We hope to see you again soon! Stay safe.

Reviewed 13 November 2020

I work out of town and used this hotel for lodging. They did everything in their power and behond to make me feel comfortable away from home. They made it feel like anything we needed was no problem and I never felt like I was a nuisance. Can't say how much i enjoyed my time in High River!! Thank you girls

Hello 72anthonyy,
We appreciate the time you took to review your stay with us here at the Ramada in high River. I am thrilled that we were able to make you feel so comfortable away from home. It was our absolute pleasure to serve you during your stay. I will show my team your comments as I know they will be as touched as I am. We look forward to serving you again, stay safe.

Reviewed 13 November 2020

The ladies at this hotel make it different from alot of other places I have stayed. Great experience and great treatment. This is home when I am working and it feels that way. Shout out to the front desk ladies there and also the staff involved with breakfast. Couldn't ask for better

Hello G6047G0,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Ramada in High River. What a wonderful way to start my Friday morning. I love that you had a great experience and you received great treatment. I will definitely let my team see your "shout out" as they love what they do and this will inspire them to keep doing it. We look forward to serving you again, stay safe.

Reviewed 5 October 2020

I spent the weekend here with my husband and son as a mini-getaway. We stayed in a standard 2 queen room.

We had a nice stay. Staff member at check-in was very friendly. Hotel is modern and room is large and comfortable. Some highlights for me were: mini fridge, microwave (always so nice for restaurant leftovers), comfortable bedding, nice large tub/shower combo (so many hotels are moving to just a shower and I hate that), and fast consistent wi-fi (streaming movies worked well). Only small negative is that the T.V. was on the small side - however, it was a modern flat screen, worked well, and had good cable, so really no complaints. There was also a desk, lounge chair, and small table which is nice for eating in - although a small suggestion would be to add a couple more chairs to the table. The room is sizeable so I think it could have fit 4 chairs rather than the 2 included, which would work better for families.

The main reason we choose this hotel was that it had a pool and waterslide. It was nice and my son had a lot of fun. The hot tub was closed unfortunately due to COVID. Normally the hotel includes a free breakfast. I believe with COVID breakfast was being given bagged to go - but we did not request one so cannot comment.

The location of the hotel although not scenic is very convienent - right at the entry to High River with various restaurants within walking distance. Boston Pizza, McDonald's, Smitty's, DQ, and a local sushi restaurant are all basically next door.
Other choices (A&W, Tim's, Joeys Only, local Chinese restaurant, and I believe a Mexican place) are just across the street.

Date of stay: October 2020
Wendy Burgin, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham High River, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Hello Jennifer, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Ramada in High River. I am thrilled that you found our hotel modern and comfortable. Our Canalta dream beds have had a lot of great feedback so I am so happy you had a chance to try them. Good news about our hot tub, it will be open this week. As per our bagged breakfast, I am also over joyed to let you know we are in the works of changing it to something more accessible and healthy. I see that you would like to see more chairs in the rooms. I will certainly look into that for you. We love feed back as it helps us improve our services to create smiles and exemplary stays. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Stay safe.