US$68
Priceline
Mountain Springs Motel & RV Park(Barriere)(Great Value!)
US$61
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Because Clearwater was full I searched online and found this motel. I booked a room for one night through knights inn customer service number from Clearwater. I drove 60km for Barriere. When I reached motel they did not consider booking which I did through customer service number. They took advantage of situation and increased rate and made me pay more. They blackmailed me and said,"Do you want this room or not?" . Room they gave me had bugs and it did not have working tv.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped here overnight on our way to the west coast. The hotel room smelt bad. It did not look clean and I found random long hairs in the bed, which led me to believe the sheets hadn't been changed. The bed was held up by wood blocks. There was a seagul feather on the floor. I will never go here again and just drive a little extra to Kamloops. We were traveling with our dog and had to book a more expensive room and pay a pet fee. I would not want to see what the cheaper rooms look like.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Room was TINY!. If wanting to pass each other one of us had to stand between beds. No chairs or table, just beds and chest of drawers. TV remote worked intermittently. No soap or amenities in bathroom, etc etc. At $90 I should have checked the room before registering, which I normally do if not staying at a recognized chain system. Recommend you do if deciding to stay here.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 18 May 2016

The hotel is right next door to a liquor store and there are a lot of people there at all hours. The rooms are ok but wouldnt pay any more than 70 a night. But for the ok stop in the middle of the long road is suitable. The rooms are dusty and outdated.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Stood at reception desk for ten minutes before a waitress from the attached restaurant showed up to register me. Prepayment via internet had not been recorded so had some hassle with that. Pet units on second floor. Had room at back of motel , right next to fire exit, away from highway on restaurant side so relatively quiet. Stairs at back of motel quite rickety and should be better stabilized. Room was not clean, there was a layer of dust on the table and television. Bathroom was clean. Beds were scomfortable. Did not have to pay extra for pets; not sure why. TV picture was terrible, could barely make out what was being shown. Room had a/c, small fridge, coffee pot with two cups and coffee. Wifi was unreliable in our room, phasing on for short periods of time only.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple