Knights Inn Barriere
US$67
US$87
Mountain Springs Motel & RV Park(Barriere)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$61
US$110
US$98
  • Pool
Nancy Greene's Cahilty Hotel & Suites(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$60
  • Restaurant
  • Spa
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

I always give a hotel at least one shot and for our trip this was the cheapest for the time that we were there. It is an extremely Budget Hotel with old tattered carpet and bathroom fixtures. The rooms are exceptionally small and seem to be equipped differently from room to room as my partner had a microwave and coffee maker in his room but I did not. My bed seemed to be brand new and was quite comfortable although the pillows seem to be a mixed match from somewhere else. I had reserved online but it did not show up on their system so make sure to call and make sure that your reservation is confirmed and you save your confirmation number. I quite often judge housekeeping by what's underneath the bed and in this hotel there was some dirty towels and a jar of mayonnaise! You can probably assume what the towels were used for... if I have to work in this town again I will try somewhere different next time and maybe spend a couple extra dollars. The breakfast at the restaurant in the hotel was very good though.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We 4 couples stayed in September 2016
Rm 202 very tiny, over the pub and loud, TV : pay for movies, subscribe for e.g.News etc...
Restaurant food smell, bugs invested, put towel under door, glad we had our sleeping bags
our friends checked in later and got our room key - lucky it was our friends.
Then they got RM 204 which was loaded with bugs - they denied to stay there - then they got RM 207 which was ok, the bath water couldn't drained
RM 217 was ok what our friends said
RM 219 our friends said was very dirty, hair in towels, pee on toilet lid, piece of wood board hanging out under the bed - but they had a coffee maker...
uneven room numbers more quiet
this is a run down motel and needs renovation - very sloppy and luck of cleanliness
HWY 3 traffic very noisy, Rooms have no facial tissues, no plastic cups or glasses

Room Tip: choose uneven room numbers - more quiet
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Because Clearwater was full I searched online and found this motel. I booked a room for one night through knights inn customer service number from Clearwater. I drove 60km for Barriere. When I reached motel they did not consider booking which I did through customer service number. They took advantage of situation and increased rate and made me pay more. They blackmailed me and said,"Do you want this room or not?" . Room they gave me had bugs and it did not have working tv.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped here overnight on our way to the west coast. The hotel room smelt bad. It did not look clean and I found random long hairs in the bed, which led me to believe the sheets hadn't been changed. The bed was held up by wood blocks. There was a seagul feather on the floor. I will never go here again and just drive a little extra to Kamloops. We were traveling with our dog and had to book a more expensive room and pay a pet fee. I would not want to see what the cheaper rooms look like.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Room was TINY!. If wanting to pass each other one of us had to stand between beds. No chairs or table, just beds and chest of drawers. TV remote worked intermittently. No soap or amenities in bathroom, etc etc. At $90 I should have checked the room before registering, which I normally do if not staying at a recognized chain system. Recommend you do if deciding to stay here.

Stayed: July 2016