“Best Food and Libations in Clinton”

Old Schools Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Clinton
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Awesome food and service. If you're ever in Clinton, BC, this is a MUST stop. I tried the food at all other restaurants in town and this was by far the best. Rick is an interesting and adventurous guy and he's preparing to open a bar & grill in Mexico. I guess we know we're we're going next!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

It was Wednesday and I like wings. We are spoiled by the wings at the Falkland Pub. The wings I had were very disappointing, small to say the least. My husband had the all day breakfast and he enjoyed it. It will be under new ownership so I guess time will tell. It really needs some atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly and the food was delicious. Gon so fast was an amazing host. It's a must stop if your in town

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed chatting with the staff, having a few beers. Dinner was so good we came back the next morning for breakfast . Excellent home cooked goodness.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch while on a road trip. Worst burgers we ever had; fries had not been fried but cooked in fat/oil and had been just sodden & limp. Patties had been rather tasteless and gave us stomach problems for the whole day.

1  Thank findelmundo31