“Surprisingly good for this small town”
Review of Cordial Restaurant

Cordial Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Clinton
Reviewed 1 June 2017

The french toast is really fine. The hotcakes are enormous but not very tasty. The coffee was good. The oatmeal was good. The service was helpful and friendly. This is a terrific place for breakfast.

1  Thank AboveEarth

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

90% of reviews in trip advisor rate this small unassuming restaurant a 5. I am not sure what the others found but it certainly wasn't what we found
The service was great. The food awesome
The decor was very basic but the place was just fun
I had a hot cake ( singular). I could only finish half and the waitress gave us a doggy bag complete with extra butter and maple syrup
That was our breakfast the next day
All in all if you are travelling down highway 97 through Clinton you must stop.
100% awesome
The two photos are for a half and a whole hotcake

1  Thank Ron G
Reviewed 21 April 2017

We come to Clinton annually for our cabin trips with family. We have eaten here many times over the last 15 years. We will continue coming!

1  Thank CJNairn
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We stopped at this restaurant as I remembered it from years ago, and it was good. Our usual stop in this town is the Old School, but food there was not consistently good. So we decided to try this little diner that has been here for a long time. Glad we did, my husband had the beef deep, and I had the burger, with coleslaw. The coleslaw was awesome as good as what my grandma used to make. The burger was delicious but huge, and husband's beef dip was tender and thick. They have home made baked goods, we did not have any but they looked yummy. I would highly recommend this place to stop and eat. It is small, and in winter a bit on the cool side, but atmosphere is warm and friendly. It is closed by 5pm, but this could be winter hours.

1  Thank harleyonlygirl
Reviewed 18 January 2017

My husband and I ate at the Cordial on two occasions. Both times we were so impressed, great homemade meals at a very reasonable price, the single pancake was a total hit.

1  Thank renee560