“Stopped for lunch”

Cutrite Meats & Deli
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Nakusp
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Very good food, lots of variety with daily specials. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The price was very reasonable.

I stopped by twice for lunch while I was in the area. The Mexican and Asian dishes seemed quite popular with the folks coming in for lunch.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The best burgers I have ever eaten. Buy them frozen by the case of 24.....large burgers that don't shrink when you bbq them. They are seasoned to perfection.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Not much for atmosphere. The food was just ok. Varied menu. Friendly staff. An old style cafe. You go up and order and they bring it out.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way from our campground to the ferry just to get some snacks for the road and ended up having a delicious lunch. I enjoyed the Pho and my husband had the lunch combo with Chow Mein, Wings and the meatballs. I also tried the Oriental Coleslaw. Everything was fresh, hot and delicious! Great value, service - we'll be back!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast sandwich, hot coffee and friendly service and beautiful view. Just as you enter nakusp on the main street.