“New Owner”

Broadway Deli Bistro
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Nakusp
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We have been going here for years, new owner and we had a Great Breakfast. So nicely presented, and good service

1  Thank applevalley2015

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Enjoyed a Breakfast Bagel and was so impressed. All the coffee you want and a tasty breakfast. Need to have lunch there next trip!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is my new all-time favourite breakfast spot. What a great find in a cute town. We drove a long way for a meal but it was worth it for sure. The cafe is comfortable, clean and casual. I liked the small town atmosphere, friendly service and the food - Wow. The taste of everything was fresh and delicious. The presentation was top notch. This could have been a breakfast served at any fancy restaurant in the biggest cities. I was nothing but impressed and satisfied. I especially enjoyed catching a glimpse of the man cooking in the back. He'd poke his head out once in awhile to check his customers enjoying his food. I thought it showed genuine pride in his work. We'll be back.

1  Thank HappilyeverRafter
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This local Deli is a fresh and welcoming place in lovely Nakusp. You can enjoy the patio, or sit inside (preferred when it was smoky). The place is spotless, and the staff work hard to keep up with the traffic.
Our coffee drinks were very nice, and if I had room, I sure would have tried a dessert,
but the Rueben Panini was a large serving, I even took 1/2 home!
A bonus was the amazing art on display, I hope to purchase a piece for myself.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Even though the eating area was crowded and noisy the good food and cheerful atmosphere made up to for it and this was a Sunday morning! Outside deck was inviting but a bit cool on our particular visit so we stayed inside.