“Unique”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Robinson Ave
Description: Come and savour the ambiance of a time gone by at the Naramata Heritage Inn, featuring the Cobblestone Wine Bar. Serving the finest food and wines from the region, the Cobblestone focuses on products from within a 100 mile radius. Open for lunch and dinner the Wine Bar offer fine dining in a casual atmosphere with a large patio to soak up the warm summer evenings. We look forward to making your visit a memorable occasion.
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I had a burger. Yes, you may laugh, but it was an artisan burger: delicious bun (pretzel type), soft and flavored meat, exquisite baked potatoes, fresh veggies. The setting was great too (interior garden with a special sort of intimacy).

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

I hardly write reviews except for exceptionally great or abhorringly bad experiences. And unfortunately, we had the latter last night at the restaurant at Naramata Heritage Inn. After a long day's drive from Vancouver, we were looking forward to a nice restaurant experience with good food and wine. Read the reviews and thought we should give it a try - given they have a kids menu and it was only a short drive from where we were staying. We didn't want to be too long in the car again and our 4 yr old was getting hungry.

It started out fine as we walked in and there was a live jazz band. (It's the only redeeming factor for the entire experience.) We sat down and despite the small dark back corner of the hotel as the outdoor dining area, we were still open to the dining experience. But it went downhill from there.

We sat and waited for a very long time before we were even given menus. As we waited, I went back inside to go to the washroom. On my way, I passed the bar area and noticed a disgusting abundance of little fruit flies flying around the bar tap area. I don't mean 4-5 flies. This is upwards of 30 little fruit flies all flying around the wine and beer taps. As I walked by, they created this cloud of flies I had to walk through - disgusting!

Next, regarding the food. We had to wait a long time and had to repeatedly ask at least for the kid's plate to come soon (which was still served at the same time as our plates). My husband's mussels were dry and had no broth with them. I had ordered the grilled eggplant entree. It was uncooked and had to be sent back. After which, not much was done with it than just putting it on the grill a few more minutes. Note, I would have been absolutely embarrassed to have served something of this quality to my friends and guests at my home. But the thing is - I am a paying customer and this was a $26 entree!!! The fact they would serve a dish like that and let it out of the kitchen is already horrible enough. But to charge such a huge premium on this entree of abhorringly bad quality was the kicker for me!

Please stay away if you can. It's not worth it. You will likely walk away upset for having paid so much for such horrible food.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Shhh!!! I'd tell you more about this wonderful hidden gem but then the secret might get out!!!
Great location, Wonderful view!! Everything you want if your trying to escape the everyday hustle & bustle!! :)

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I highly recommend this be your first stop in Naramata - we got in to town very late and went for a drink and ended up staying for a few hours in their cozy garden patio. The service was friendly and extremely helpful in planning the rest of our short trip, and having the wine flights gave us a great idea of wineries we needed to stop at. The ploughman's platters were more the generous and very tasty. It is definitely on the pricey side, but worth it for the atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had a great evening. good food and excellent service. what was particularly nice was the entertainment. Music and dancing through the evening, we had a great time.