“Fresh and very tasty food”
Review of Taco Republic

Taco Republic
Ranked #30 of 50 Restaurants in Sechelt
Price range: US$6 - US$7
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The tacos are yummy, and the burritos are huge. You choose the ingredients and salsa you want. Everythiing from chicken, to beef, to vegetarian with the most declicious fresh salsas with all the trimmings.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

You have to wonder if the owner has ever been to Mexico or anywhere that has a taco culture. I am rarely so critical but this place is just a waste of money and effort.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The tacos were plentiful...you can really fill up on rice but I had the most popular burrito with extra spice and it was still bland? Hmmm.....my wife had a different burrito and she is not much for spicy so she didn't mind it. The place was small, the food was plentiful and the service was pleasant. The thing I thought they were missing was refried beans...I love them! I also found that when they made the huge burrito and they tried to heat it, the heat did not go through the whole burrito, I like mine temperature warm-hot. Others may want to try this place (which I hope they do) because Sechelt needs more of these places, Micky dees and A&W need more competition

1  Thank p3t3rs2000
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is a pleasant enough place to have a quick bite of lunch, but I did not care for the taste of the burrito. I had the Chicken Burrito and found the chicken seemed very artificial. As well, the rice in the burrito was very short grained and I didn't like the seasoning. I love burritos but in this case I was very disappointed. Service at the counter was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Fresh and Tasty. Friendly staff good food hit the spot and lots of choice. Had pulled pork very flavorful loads of veggies. I picked Jalapeno salsa, but there were other salsas as well to pick from.