“Hip, Hip Hoorah”
Review of PKLS Burgers

PKLS Burgers
Ranked #18 of 55 Restaurants in Sechelt
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Description: We are a burger joint doing it old school style. Burgers, fries, and milkshakes. Sourcing the best in beef quality. Indulge in a pie milkshake or a poutine.
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Yeah! A new kid on the block with great tasting food.

Went in and ordered their 'special' meal plan which consisted of their Single burger, fries, and a can of pop for $9.50. Such a deal. However, although I told them it was my first time in, when I ordered the single patty burger ($7.50) and fries ($4.00), no pop, that came to $11.50. It was only after reviewing the entire board of offerings (while I was waiting) that I noticed the 'deal'. I got a credit on my card and then re-ordered. Only difference I was told is that the order of fries would be smaller. Would have been nice of the girl taking my order to mention this, don't you think? Hmmm.

Other than that, note that it's pretty much a take-out joint (no problem there) unless you wish to take advantage of the seating available across the street at another establishment which I gather has both owners' approval.

1  Thank WesternGardener

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I have been a couple times at PKLS Burgers and both visits left me with a good taste in my mouth! fresh ingredients! friendly customer service and the burgers are done in front of you!
Recommend here for a pick up and quick lunch!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The most common food is usually the most difficult to make stand out. It doesn't hurt that I am a pickle aficionado. The execution of the burgers and fries is almost flawless. Simple menu well done.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome burgers, crispy fries. Gotta try the poutine. Definitely the best burger in Sechelt. You have to eat here.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

everything about this place is new and exciting! We stopped by after seeing advertisements online! Chocolate shake was VERY sweet but perfect thickness, strawberry pie shake was amazing loved the pie crust!! Poutine was average but still very good definitely more of a city restaurant So it's something new for the coast! staff had a great sense of humor as well! no seating inside. Box had no lid cover so it was difficult to eat while protecting food from the rain. all in all this was a great experience!