“Best Eggs Benedict and Poutine”

Shift Kitchen & Tapas Bar
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Sechelt
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Reviewed 18 June 2017

The poutine is awesome. The eggs benedict at Shift is the best I have ever had. My husband loves the burgers and salad. My kids love the quesadillas and grilled cheese sandwiches. The chicken wings and tacos are also great. I have enjoyed the experience at this restaurant with family, for girl's nights out and for business meetings.

1  Thank JustJenL

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Hamburgers and lasagna are my favourites. Great place for meeting friends for a quick meal. I don't think they take reservations though, unless it is for a big group.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We had dinner here recently and were impressed with our meal. Like others have said, it's not really a tapas bar as they really are serving larger apps and not tapas. That said, the food was really good with generous portions. We shared the lettuce wraps and both picked our salad greens and added fish on the top. Girlfriend had a mixed green salad with sockeye salmon fillet on the top, very nice sized portion. I had the same with seared tuna. The creamy cranberry dressing is the bomb. Would recommend this spot over many of the over priced, high-end options in the area.

1  Thank wes336
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We go to Shift every couple of weeks. There is good service, good food, good value. I would make a few suggestions to the kitchen, for instance they call some items "tapas" but they are way to large servings (and price) to have that name. The classic burger is fabulous.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

The Shift Kitchen & Tapas Bar can be found, at the edge of Clayton's Mall, in downtown Sechelt. It is an intimate restaurant that has excellent food, a good wine selection and the TVs on sports, for those interested in following current sports. The food is reasonably priced-- the Shift Burger is always a good choice. They also have seared tuna, which is excellent tapa.