Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Official Hotel
Travelocity
All reviews great location hot tub underground parking room was large ski slopes gas fireplace small kitchen full kitchen an upgrade bit dated a great stay mountain view ski room shops and restaurants easy access robyn bottoms
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021

Room smells musty as soon as you open the door. Needs new carper. Room was outdated but functional. Location was great. Staff was accommodating. We had a good night sleep. Over all, great value for the price your paying.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

We were evacuated due to wildfire and ended up at the Coast Sundance at Sun Peaks. We arrived very late at the hotel and were stressed by the events of the day. We were welcomed by the staff, provided with a great room and were able to finally relax in this lovely place. Thank you to the staff for your professionalism and kindness.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Room is good,but the carpet is not clean enough. Front desk service is very nice and friendly,provided good information for our trip,my family like the location of this hotel,quiet with beautiful view,I will recommend to my friends.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

I've stayed here twice in the last couple weeks, once for business and once for recreation, and it was great both times. I thought the price was reasonable and loved the kitchenettes (my second stay I think I was upgraded, as the room had a full-size stove and fridge). I chose this hotel because it has an outdoor hot tub which is open, and I wanted that for my sore muscles after work and then after biking. No one was in there either time so I had it to myself. Parking is $12 (only about 10 spaces in front but a whole underground parkade too), or you can park in the free lot next door if you don't mind the walk. The bike storage room was a nice option, although we were told if your bike is clean, you can take it to your room. Friendly and helpful front desk staff made this an all round lovely stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2021

We booked 2 nights in room 225. (Coast one queen one double suite with sofa bed) The room was perfect for our needs. We like having a separate room for the kids so we can stay up and not disturb them. The room has a full kitchen and very large balcony. There's also a 4 seat table to eat at. We enjoyed it so much we added a 3rd night. The only draw backs were that the room is South facing so it gets very hot but the French doors allowed it to cool down at night( they did provide 2 fans). The other drawback is that the room is above where the kitchen staff have their smoke breaks. It didn't bother us and it wasn't really noticeable but something to keep in mind if you're sensitive to the smell. The price is very reasonable. We will definitely book again next year when our larger family vacation ends