FindHotel
Destinia.com
Official Hotel
Hotels.com
All reviews great location hot tub underground parking room was large ski slopes gas fireplace small kitchen full kitchen an upgrade bit dated a great stay mountain view ski room shops and restaurants easy access robyn bottoms
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021

We stayed here for a little stay-cation. Front desk service was very nice and friendly. It’s also at a prime location, being right at the base of the ski hill and a wonderful view of the mountain from our small balcony. Had no problem with noise from other rooms ( heard foot steps above us but not loud and only during the day)and the Lodge was almost fully booked They have full size bottles of toiletries which I didn't care for as they could be tampered with. Great Village to walk around with great little shops. You could get food, clothing, gifts and even mini doughnuts. .I will recommend to my friends and family

Room tip: Get a room with a small balcony
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 8 September 2021

Room smells musty as soon as you open the door. Needs new carper. Room was outdated but functional. Location was great. Staff was accommodating. We had a good night sleep. Over all, great value for the price your paying.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

We were evacuated due to wildfire and ended up at the Coast Sundance at Sun Peaks. We arrived very late at the hotel and were stressed by the events of the day. We were welcomed by the staff, provided with a great room and were able to finally relax in this lovely place. Thank you to the staff for your professionalism and kindness.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Room is good,but the carpet is not clean enough. Front desk service is very nice and friendly,provided good information for our trip,my family like the location of this hotel,quiet with beautiful view,I will recommend to my friends.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 18 August 2021

I've stayed here twice in the last couple weeks, once for business and once for recreation, and it was great both times. I thought the price was reasonable and loved the kitchenettes (my second stay I think I was upgraded, as the room had a full-size stove and fridge). I chose this hotel because it has an outdoor hot tub which is open, and I wanted that for my sore muscles after work and then after biking. No one was in there either time so I had it to myself. Parking is $12 (only about 10 spaces in front but a whole underground parkade too), or you can park in the free lot next door if you don't mind the walk. The bike storage room was a nice option, although we were told if your bike is clean, you can take it to your room. Friendly and helpful front desk staff made this an all round lovely stay!

Date of stay: August 2021