Nancy Greene's Cahilty Hotel & Suites(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$81
US$128
US$99
  • Pool
Coast Sundance Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Restaurant
Sun Peaks Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Restaurant
The Burfield(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$81
Pinnacle Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotels.com
Hearthstone Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$93
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Crystal Forest(Sun Peaks)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssteam roomspa arearooms are cleansun peaks resortmanfredski
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I love sun peaks. Have been here numerous times and will return many more. This is our first visit with staying at Heffley Boutique Inn. It is in need of a renovation but is clean and comfortable. Located in the middle of the village across the cobblestone from coffee shops and many emenities. The room is large and has a full kitchen. The problem is the king size bed is as hard as a board. I couldn't even sleep on it. I tried sleeping on the futon which was better but not great. I think upgrade the furniture and beds, the soft chairs are way over worn, and they would have a great hotel and great reviews. The hot tub is Luke warm that wasn't a pleasant experience either.

Room Tip: Ask if they have a room with new beds.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2016

I just tried to confirm amenities by phone as I was about to book on line. I explained that I had a dog with me and he said, no dogs. I was sad as I was settled on staying with them based on the online image they portrayed. I asked the man on the phone where I could book at Sun Peaks that would accept dogs. He said, may the Grand or the Coyote but I'm busy helping guests and he hung up immediately. RUDE!!!! I worked hotels in front desk, reservations, catering and group sales for years and I have NEVER been treated so rudely. Explain yourself, Heffley Boutique!!!!

Room Tip: DON'T bother calling if you want customer service and an actual human being on the phone.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank rondamaxwell
101local, General Manager at Heffley Boutique Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

As you said, you researched us online as we portray ourselves. So you already knew, that we do not accept pets. You further revealed yourself as former hotel front desk employee. I explained to you politely "I am very sorry we don't accept pets" at least 4 times but you just did not accept this for an answer, even though you already knew that we don't accept pets. After I gave you some nearby pet friendly hotel options I had to end the call and attend to the real guests standing in front of me. If you interpret this as hanging up or being rude there is not much I can do about it. I hope I could help you and you found a pet friendly hotel.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We arrived late and the resort was quite full so we didn't have too many options without a reservation. Although the place is a bit outdated (especially the furniture), the lady at the reception was very welcoming and our experience was a positive one.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
101local, General Manager at Heffley Boutique Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Thank you for you comment, as family operated business we try our best to feel you welcome and make your stay as comfortable as possible. Manfred General Manager

Reviewed 10 March 2016

we stayed here for a week -long ski vacation and weren't disappointed. We booked the reservation through Hotels.com and got a very attractive rate (although the taxes in B.C. are brutal, to say the least). We arrived about 10:30pm to find an envelope on the front desk with our room key, and a message that we could check-in in the morning. The room was very spacious, with a kingsize bed, and a pull-out couch. The kitchenette had basic supplies for 4 people...our only complaint would be the lack of a non-stick frying pan. We used the hot tub the first day, but for the rest of our stay it wasn't hot enough (temp dropped) so we avoided it. The wifi was quite flaky and we were constantly getting bumped off the network...frustrating. Parking is $8.50 nightly outside, and $20 for underground. Overall we were generally satisfied with our stay and would return again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for you comment, as family operated business we try our best to feel you welcome and make your stay as comfortable as possible. We do look forward to hosting you again. To get the most economic rate - call us direct - we match every price. Manfred General Manager

Reviewed 6 January 2016

The big advantage you have in that hotel and restaurant, is the personal service of the owners ! They make you feel welcome any time and look after your well being, so that your holydays will be unforgettable for ever.
They also have a Mexican Restaurant and a lovely boutique, where you can find authentic South American hand made fashion which keeps your body healthy and happy.

Room Tip: Manfred and Maritta, the hotel owners are any time ready to give you the best room for you.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
101local, Owner at Heffley Boutique Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2016

Thank you for your review. As owner manager, we are always looking after our guest the best we can. Manfred