Nancy Greene's Cahilty Hotel & Suites(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$71
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Sun Peaks Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Restaurant
Coast Sundance Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$99
US$96
  • Pool
The Burfield(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$73
Hearthstone Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Pinnacle Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$125
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Crystal Forest(Sun Peaks)
All reviewssteam roomspa arearooms are cleansun peaks resortmanfredski
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I checked into the hotel at 18.15. At reception there was a sign saying dial 0 for help (advertised 24/7 reception !!!) Mr Manfred arrived never asked my name, after 7 minutes I asked if maybe he would like to know who I was, ha ha you are my only checkin!! Monies sorted 6 night payment taken. So I said I have a lot of luggage what should I do. He says I will bring the trolley next to the front door , you carry your luggage up approx. 15 steps in fresh snow. Great help and welcome. OK Done. When I go to the garage to put my skis in storage (not safe, not organised, not clean) I find that it would have been easy to back my car into the garage to load the trolley with all my stuff and go straight up to my room without breaking my back!! when I mention this to Manfred who is the owner he says " you did not pay for the garage ha ha who will clean the dirt your car brings into the garage" GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR A 58 YEAR OLD LADY TRAVELLING ON HER OWN WITH LOTS OF LUGGAGE
I go to the room it is cold, I adjust the heating, I cook a meal, then I think mmmm I can go to the sauna and hot tub, so I call reception to find out until what time they are opne, to be told sorry not before 2 weeks. NONE OF THE ADVERTISED FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE, NO BUSINESS CENTRE, NO HOT TUB, NO JACUZZI, NO SAUNA, NO WELLNESS AND SPA, NO 24/7 RECEPTION.in fact the motor for the hot tub and other stuff are actually stored in the corridor ! the business centre seems to be a storage for the xmas tree and paperwork
At 20.45 I realise even the heating is not working, I come down to reception and call 0 again the same guy who checked me in who seemed like a waiter comes to see me I ask if I can see the manager HE REPLIES I AM THE OWNER MANAGER.HA HA
I ask if they can check my heating he replies the heating is capped , it is mild outside, you have paid very little (CAD 149.00 plus tax off season does not seem little to me). Well that does it to me, I AM NOT HAPPY AND FEEL CHEATED. Mr Manfred says you can check out I will refund you I do not want unhappy people. I leave the hotel and find another hotel. Back at reception at 22.00 I speak to Manfred and say I will check out and expect a refund. He says ok but only 5 nights I will charge you for 1 night as you have used the room. I tell him I have only made a meal, and cleaned the kitchen, not used the bathroom, nor the beds, nor the towels 1 night seemed too much. he quotes housekeeping to which I say having used nothing how come I pay you 50 dollars cash and leave. He said I could leave but he would still charge me 1 night.
He left the hotel at 10pm ( so much for 24/7 reception) I checked out at 11 pm. barely 4 hours later. left him a note saying I will not be held captive by him.
went back the next day to get my refund he insisted on (in my opinion stealing my money for 1 night) only refunding me 5 nights out of 6.
as far as I am concearned HE IS IN THE WRONG, HE DID NOT OFFER THE FACILITIES HE ADVERTISES AND HE EVEN CAPPED MY HEATING. SO I HAD ALL THE RIGHT TO LEAVE THE HOTEL AND BE REFUNDED IN FULL
HE IS A THIEF. HE WAS THE ONE WHO DID NOT HONOUR HIS CONTRACT WITH ME AND NOT VICE VERSA. HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT.

STAY AWAY DO NOT GIVE THIS NON HOTELIER YOUR MONEY. HE ONLY HAS HIS LOCATION TO ALLOW HIM TO GET AWAY WITH THIS. THE WORST HOTELIER OWNER I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank sams_sauze
Reviewed 28 October 2017

My wife and I spent Oct 21 to 26th at the Heffley Inn. Unfortunately I had not read all previous reviews and attributed some of the more negative ones about management and service that I read to personal issues between Heffley and the customer. I was to learn very quickly that courtesy and service should not be expected from the front office staff. It appears that the manager of the hotel is also an owner and therefore seems somewhat immune or perhaps indifferent to any criticism no matter how justified.

I am an experience traveler and one who has become somewhat dependent on the internet to communicate with friends and family. Therefore I check carefully to ensure that wifi is available in the hotel and preferably in the room. Availability affects my decision whether to stay or not. The Heffley promised wifi, but once there indicated none was available neither in the room nor in the hotel. My surprise and complaints were met with dismissal by the Manager. When I contacted the hotel's manager on their website I was told by a return message that all rooms had access to wifi. Some would say this is an untruth. Parking was another concern. I was led to believe that there would be underground parking available at the hotel but when I arrived I was forced to find parking on the street.

The hotel is well situated right on the main tourist street and a short distance from the ski lifts. During ski season or perhaps in the summer I imagine it would be lively venue, active and vibrant. Unfortunately we were there at a time when it appeared that we were the only visitors and the majority of shops, restaurants, and pubs were closed.

Some specific details about the hotel: it is dated and somewhat in need of refurbishment. Furniture is old, paint is peeling, fixtures are failing...but it is still serviceable accommodation at the right price. You might consider paying a bit more for a better place.

Some suggestions if you decide to rent:
1. Compare prices at the other hotels and particularly check out and confirm hotel amenities and services including wifi and on-site parking.
2. Look at what you sign when you register and make sure you take a copy with you. The hotel will charge you if you leave garbage around. or if you do not wash or remove your dishes. Make certain you declare the number of people staying with you including children or there will be charges on your credit card.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2017

What is a Boutique Hotel? Don't let this quaint name put you off. Set right in the middle of this Alpine Village, a destination ski resport which is only surpassed by Whistler Blackcomb in size, this resort reminds one of an Austrian town in the Alps.
meet the own and his wife; both are from Austria and speak fluent German!

Room Tip: Sleighs pass along the walking path c/w a team of horses & jingle bells
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
101local, General Manager at Heffley Boutique Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and thank you for your visit. As owner managers, we work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience and to make you feel at home. We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. We truly appreciate your visit.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We had a two-night stay and I had never been to Sun Peaks before. We had a very large room and windows that overlooked the main street. It was so quiet and peaceful and the staff were friendly. The room was very clean and we found the large king-size bed to be very comfortable and the quality of the TV was better than ours at home. We were pleasantly surprised to visit the spa area and had a sauna. Next time we will try the hot tub or steam room. We spoke to Manfred Kasprizik, one of the owners, and found him to be very sincere and honest. We liked that it did not have the impersonal corporate feel of the big hotels. Would we stay at the Heffley Boutique Inn again .... in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
101local, General Manager at Heffley Boutique Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are trying to treat all guests as they would be part of our extended family. We do look forward to hosting you again. Sincerely, Manfred

Reviewed 27 March 2017

The staff and management were lovely and very accommodating. The location is convenient for both lift access and to all the restaurants and shops. This is our second time staying at the Heffley and will return again!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
101local, General Manager at Heffley Boutique Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we would like to host you again.