“Best Sushi in the Comox Valley!”
Review of Sushi Kobo Takeout

Sushi Kobo Takeout
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Comox
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Made fresh to order, nothing is made ahead and it's absolutely delicious! It's the best sushi I've ever had, my son and I love it here! Small little place with very limited seating so a popular take with you place.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Like walking into a little piece of Japan. The staff are so friendly and professional. It even smells like Japan! Lots of Japanese products (Calpis?! WOW) and the sushi is just so lovely. It is the best we've had in the valley. Large menu, so much variety and so polite. I just can't say enough good things about this place. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best sushi in Comox. This isn't a bring your date sort of place, it's more of a hole in the wall but the food is excellent and very well priced. This is where the locals go for their sushi

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

There is no shortage of good sushi in Comox, and in my humble opinion, Sushi Kobo stands above them all. Very friendly staff, and we will keep coming back. Try their crunchy crisp roll. It is like sushi crack.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

So the sticky rice they've used was smelly and the quality of fish not very good. I also find it very expensive for what they serve.