Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews one night whale watch coffee maker picnic basket the owner place to stay comfortable room new owners would definitely stay here again nothing fancy cable tv microwave island campobello pillows dishes utensils
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022

This motel turned a bad weekend into a great one, the rooms a very clean, big, smelled good, there was everything in the room that we needed even before we knew we needed it, like the picnic basket that was in the room,they also had a screen house to sit in to get away from the mosquitoes, they had a grill better than the one I have at home, 2 fire pits, ladder golf, the people are very nice and accommodating ,I didn't want to leave,Thank you again room #3

Date of stay: June 2022
Ashley Farmer, Innkeeper at Campobello Whale Watch Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank You:) ..Tell Laureen the brownies were delicious !!!

Reviewed 15 June 2022

I stayed at the Whale Watch hotel June of 2022. The room was comfortable, bed was good, and the furniture was nice (e.g., two chairs and a table, wood nightstand). The decor was what one expects an ocean island or coast (e.g., ceiling trim painted with whales and sailboats). Delightful. Perfect for someone like me who does not live on the island. I will stay here on my next visit to Campobello in 2023.

Date of stay: June 2022
Ashley Farmer, Innkeeper at Campobello Whale Watch Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us! It was nice to meet you. And hope you get to visit again soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2021

I stayed at the Whale Watch Motel on Campobello Island NB for 5 days this past July. I was welcomed upon arrival and made to feel immediately at home. Anything I needed was immediately provided upon my request,(cooking utensils, hotplate, or anything I might need that was not already in my room) My room was very clean and comfortable with very minimal noise during my stay. My overall experience was very positive and I would recommend staying at Whale Watch Motel to anyone visiting Campobello Island who's looking for a very affordable, comfortable place to stay!

Date of stay: July 2021
Ashley Farmer, Innkeeper at Campobello Whale Watch Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Thank You So Much!!! We hope to add more things in the future!!! And would love to see you again:)

Reviewed 14 September 2021

We stayed for Saturday evening, due to depart on Sunday. We had Room #4, bottom floor, end room. Pull up to patio doors, very convenient. Very clean. Great beds. Crisp white sheets and new duvets.Multiple choice of pillows. Smart TV/Wifi. Newly refurbished bedrooms. Mini fridge stocked with water which was a great touch. Great quiet nights sleep. The rooms are equipped with a picnic basket of utensils/dishware which we found most helpful for impromptu meals. However.....there were no ferry crossings (due to turbulent weather) on Sunday so we stayed an extra night. Because we had checked out already Ashley gave us the room next door #3. which was equally spotless. Further delays with the ferry had us anxious as to when we would be leaving, she allowed us to stay in the room on Monday until the ferry service confirmed it was up and running (despite check out normally being 11am). All in all, a great weekend for us, due to the hospitality of the new owners of CWWM.

Room tip: We only used lower floor rooms which were excellent.
Date of stay: September 2021

It was not a problem at all!!! Thank you so much for my favorite review ever <3 It truly means so much to me!!! So glad you guys enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

My wife and I spent one night here and it was clean and quiet. Very good.
One small negative: WiFi was very slow but that will not stop me from staying there again.

It was very easy to get to-and-from the motel as we did travelling.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank Canada-TourDirector
Ashley Farmer, Innkeeper at Campobello Whale Watch Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It was nice to meet you and glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully soon the Island will upgrade the internet!