US$134
Telegraph House Hotel(Baddeck)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$118
US$115
Hotels.com
US$130
US$134
Auld Farm Inn B & B(Baddeck)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$69
Official Site
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewslighthouse roomself serve continental breakfastwaterfront locationbell roomrenovated kitchenikea showroombeautiful kitchenother guestscabot trailentire place isoverlooking the waterwithin walking distancebell museumyogurtlight househighly recommend this propertyentire house
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed three nights in the Lighthouse room, which has the most beautiful view from a bathroom I have experienced anywhere! Well decorated, spotless and comfortable.
The inn is small but well designed for a relaxing stay. The deck right on the water is perfect for breakfast or an early evening glass of wine.
The owners are friendly and the 'help yourself' breakfast with other guests is a convivial occasion.
Walking distance to anywhere you'd want to go in this delightful small town and well placed for doing the Cabot Trail.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We stayed at this B&B last week, mainly because of the great view out the back and being in town. Upon arrival we were greeted by the owner's daughter and there appeared to be a party getting under way with some guests staying at the B&B. I was assured that there would not be noise late into the night. As it turns out, there was a wedding reception right next door at the Yacht Club and the VERY loud music and noise continued until at least 1 or 2 in the morning. The next morning the owner's son-in-law had set out our continental breakfast which was very do-it-yourself without milk or serving spoons, etc. set out. There was no apology for the night before until I brought it up, and then the response was, "Oh, I guess we forgot". I understand that weddings are a time of celebration, but we should have been informed and given the option to go to another hotel. They do own another facility down the road that we could have easily stayed at. It appeared that only our booking and one other couple were "outsiders" and the other guests were associated with the wedding. I guess they didn't want to lose out on two rooms being booked. There was no offer of any type of compensation. So, beware when booking that there is a Yacht Club next door which often has a noise factor involved. One other note is that the bathroom was very cramped and you could not shut the door and use the sink, and the shower was very odd with glass blocks in it that were part of the adjoining bedroom wall.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere for a quiet night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank grammyG1970
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Until our stay here we were very impressed with the B and Bs in Nova Scotia and PEI. We always received a warm welcome from the B and B owners and they were always onsite

With the Dunlop , you check in at a large hotel several blocks away and you're really on your own for the rest of the time. Unlike all the other establishments' breakfasts, Dunlop offers only a cold Continental type breakfast with cold hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, bagels, and coffee or tea. All buffet style .

Our room was small, on the first floor with no amenities and shampoo and conditioner for only one person. No TV. The AC was loud with no instructions on how to turn down the fan

The outside view on the water outside the breakfast room are really beautiful and it is very quiet and peaceful. The wifi was good
We felt that it was quite pricey for what we got

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stayed in the Dunlop Inn, in the lighthouse room. When I made the reservations I was told I was getting the best room in town. It's true. We had an amazing view of the water and the lighthouse. The room was very spacious and had been updated two years ago. The Inn is located on a waterfront lot and has beautiful grounds, with lots of room to relax with a glass of wine on the deck. The kitchen and breakfast area are very modern, designed to get the guests to mingle and get to know one another.
When my wife and I return to Baddeck, we will be booking a room here again. The lighthouse suite if available.

Room Tip: As for a view of the lighthouse.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had the lighthouse room. This room was recently remodeled and absolutely gorgeous. The view was of the bay complete with beautiful sunrises and the shimmering water bouncing off of the boats tethered in the bay.

Room Tip: I would have to say that the Lighthouse room would be the best pick.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple