“honeymoon getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chester
Gray Gables Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Chester B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 June 2017

My husband set up a belated honeymoon as a surprise for me and had contacted Jacqui beforehand to have our room with just the right view. She went above and beyond, there was champagne in our room, a huge jacuzzi tub, our own private landing and food that was incredible every morning. We were so pleased with the location and the ability to just have privacy when we needed it. Everything was perfect. I run yoga retreats internationally and never get a chance to be on the other side of the vacation. Jacqui took care of everything we needed and I will be setting something up in the near future unless I decided this place is my hideaway!

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 May 2017

A great first experience at a Bed & Breakfast.. Gray Gables is a beautifully decorated and comfortable home overlooking Graves Island. A weekend is not long enough for all there is to see and do in the Chester area.Our weekend was a girls getaway and this was a perfect spot. The rooms are beautifully decorated, with comfortable beds, the Jacuzzi was big enough to accommodate all 6 of us !! There are games & cards in a separate sitting room close to the bedrooms for all the privacy you would want. There is a huge covered deck to sit and have coffee in the morning and take in the breathtaking view of the property and beyond. The breakfast Jacqui made us was spectacular, more than we could have imagined, with a special touch of home made chocolate dipped strawberries, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, juice, and the blueberry Bellini was yummy !! On our bed was a gift bag of home made snack mix & chocolates !! So yummy !!! Jacqui really puts her heart into making her guests feel comfortable. Thanks for a memorable weekend Jacqui !

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Well where do I start! This is my first B & B and I have to say it was amazing. Jacqui and Dave were the most gracious of hosts. The décor is beautiful the bedrooms are bright and comfortable with a tv and fireplace for the colder nights. Our breakfast was amazing compliments to the chef ( Jacqui ). there was plenty to do around the site with the park just down the hill and the views of the water.
The pictures are exactly like they show. I can not wait to return. Thank you for a most memorable weekend.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Just a fabulous location.
The inn has a fantastic view and fantastic hosts to match. You will certainly enjoy the Graves Island provincial park just a cross the way. Chester is home to great antiques, gastromony, play house and yachts!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I wish I had of found Gray Gables sooner! Lovely Stay! Lovely View! Lovely People! Thanks so much David & Jacqui! You definitely went Above & Beyond expectations! Thanks so much for everything! pamela :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Been to Gray Gables Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!