US$120
Hotels.com
US$140
US$125
Agoda.com
Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth(Dartmouth)(Great Value!)
US$118
Delta Hotels
Esquire Motel(Bedford)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$68
All reviewshalifax airportevery half hourshuttle servicethe holiday innnova scotiaearly flightnext morninglots of parkingrental carfront desk stafffree parkingbusiness centergreat place to stayminute drivethe hotel is cleanone night stayhot tub
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Nice stay with very good rooms! Staff was very friendly. Beds are comfortable. Eggs Benedict for breakfast was excellent. Was a good stay. Easy bus transportation to downtown Halifax! Nice snacks of cookies upon check in..

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
John D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Thank you ClaudiaAS for your kind review.
My favorite for breakfast is also our eggs benedict.
I hope you will return soon
Cheers

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Great place to stay close to the airport. Good restaurant! Breakfast is not complimentary--but items from the kitchen are well worth the price. I had the pancakes and bacon. They brought around 6 pieces of bacon and more pancakes than I could eat! My husband had the omelet--again was delicious. For dinner he had the stirfry and I had a seafood pasta--both were scrumptious.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you 938vivians for your 5 STAR review.
I am glad to see that you enjoyed our various restaurant offerings.
Please visit us again soon.
Safe travels

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We had great service, the room and beds are very comfortable, spacious and there's a fridge and microwave.Close to the airport was important and their shuttle service was great at 4 AM! and we can park the car while we're away. Dinner was very basic and average which was a little disappointing as we had hoped for a nice meal after we were settled in. But we consistently use this hotel when flying as it has always been great.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you SusaninCanada247 for your 5 STAR review.
I am glad to see that you visit us often.
I apologize if the meal was not to your liking.
I am sure you will see improvements on your next visit.
Safe travels

Reviewed 17 October 2016

When I plug it as average, this is not to say it was bad at all. It is just your average Hilton at the airport, which is certainly better than many others. However, they ought not get credit for being merely an average Hilton at the airport.

I can give them credit for a decent restaurant operation, which is good as this is the ONLY place to eat around here. Breakfast is actually good (try to get a B&B rate), and dinner (while unimaginative) is solid if a but boring.

Staff is nice, especially the food servers. Desk seemed a bit overwhelmed at times (we stayed here twice, and the desk was a bit chaotic both times). The van driver was always on time.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
John D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Thank you 2Journeyfolks for your candid review.
I apologize for us not being able to provide you with a more memorable
experience. I hope you will find yourself visiting us again soon
Regards

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

This is a typical Hilton, meaning the rooms are nicely decorated and the beds are comfortable. We stayed at this hotel to ensure that we were ready to start the security screening on time for an early flight rather than drive 2 hours in the dark. This is not a destination hotel - I suspect many or most of the hotel's guests are simply looking for a way to take some of the drama out of flying. While checking in the evening before, however, the clerk initially said that there was no reservation in my name. Because I had made the reservation through Hilton and received several follow up emails, I knew there was a reservation and apparently this was an attempt at humor by the clerk. When guests arrive at the end of the day after a long drive, attempts at humor are not appreciated. This was not a big deal, but it was surprising to find at the Hilton.1

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you Thomas L for your candid review.
I apologize for the way you were greeted and assure you that this is
not the usual professional friendly service that you can expect to receive.
I hope you will find your way back to visit us again soon
Sincerely